*Update as of December 27, 2012 – The seller has approved offers for all four units and they have already received a downpayment, thus all four units are considered sold. Please be guided accordingly and thank you to all who inquired.
This is a follow-up for my recent post about foreclosed townhouses for sale located at Ponte Verde, BF Resort Village, Las Pinas City. I recently visited the units myself to get more details and I also took a walk-through video, along with more pictures. I have also included a vicinity map, and pricing of comparable properties for easy reference.
By the way, I just got an updated pricelist from the GFI that owns these foreclosed properties and noticed that prices have been reduced further! Check them out below!
The following are common features for units at Lot 15, Lot 16, Lot 17, and Lot 18:
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 Toilets and baths
- 1 parking slot
- w/ maid’s quarters (or storage room) at the ground floor
- w/ walk-in closet at Master’s bedroom
- all bedrooms have a provision for a window-type airconditioner
- w/ Meralco connection
- w/ Maynilad connection
- Well maintained and brand new condition, never been occupied
- Units are approximately 4 to 5 years old (according the the officer-in-charge)
- Ceramic tiles for living room, kitchen, and all bathrooms.
- Apo vinyl tiles for bedrooms, second floor hallway
- 24-hour security for your peace of mind. Ponte Verde is a village within a village (BF Resort Village, Las Pinas City).
- Titles are consolidated (properties are under the name of the entity that foreclosed them)
- It appears lighting fixtures have never been installed (refer to video below)
- Update added on August 30, 2012: Monthly association dues is PHP140.00/unit per month
- Update added on September 4, 2012: Capital Gains Tax will be shouldered by the seller, all other transfer costs will be shouldered by the buyer.
- With attic (refer to video below)
- Apo vinyl tiles for attic flooring
Note: Ponte Verde is confirmed flood free during the recent monsoon rains (August 2012)! Same goes for Ondoy (September 2009).
Updated price list (now at further reduced prices!)
|Property ID||Description of Townhouse Units located at Ponte Verde, BF Resort Village, Las Piñas City||Indicative Price (PHP)|
|5A||Lot 15, Block 1 Verde Drive; Lot Area = 75 sq.m.; Floor Area = 110 sq.m.||2,800,000.00|
|5B||Lot 16, Block 1 Verde Drive; Lot Area = 75 sq.m.; Floor Area = 110 sq.m.||2,800,000.00|
|5C||Lot 17, Block 1 Verde Drive; Lot Area = 75 sq.m.; Floor Area = 127 sq.m. (with attic)||3,100,000.00|
|5D||Lot 18, Block 1 Verde Drive; Lot Area = 75 sq.m.; Floor Area = 110 sq.m.||2,800,000.00|
Payment terms for these properties is cash basis only. However, if a buyer can get bank financing plus enough downpayment to cover the whole selling price, this MIGHT be considered as good as cash. Contact me so I can explain further.
YouTube Video walk-through
The following video is a walk-through of the ground and second floor of the unit at Lot 16. The other units have virtually the same features for the ground and second floors. For RSS readers who can’t see the video, you may watch through this link: http://youtu.be/Sl3bNr8eROU )
The following is a walk-through video for the attic of the unit located at Lot 17. It is the only unit with an attic. For RSS readers who can’t see the video, you may watch through this link: http://youtu.be/f2HmYheVGrU )
View Ponte Verde Townhouses for sale in BF Resort Village, Las Pinas City in a larger map
I was looking for other comparable properties within Ponte Verde to get reference pricing and I only found the following. If anyone out there knows of any that are for resale or for sale by owner, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
- http://www.bfhomes.net/ponte.htm (This has links to pricing and floor plans)
- http://www.ahyer.com/las-pinas-city-townhouses-for-sale-15934-2 (I believe this has reference pricing from the developer)
Who is the developer of Ponte Verde?
As mentioned in a recent comment, I could not find a unit for rent within Ponte Verde (I tried looking both online and offline).
However, I do know a number of townhouses nearby that are also within BF Resort Village Las Pinas with a rental rate of Php10,000 per month. This is for a small townhouse that approximate has a floor area of 75sqm and with 1 parking slot. If I will use the floor area alone, that would translate to about Php142.86/sqm per month.
Using the same rental rate for a 110sqm townhouse, that would translate to Php15,714.28 per month.
*as always, our standard disclaimer applies
These units have no caretakers and are locked which means we will have to coordinate with the person-in-charge who holds the keys.
Viewing can only be done on weekdays.
Please request for viewing at least 2 days in advance for proper scheduling.
The fine print
How to inquire
Interested buyers may inquire by leaving a comment below. Please include a valid email address (this will not be published).
We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your inquiry and provide information you requested, along with possible payment terms. If you want to proceed, we will then assist you with the purchase of the property.
By inquiring through us, you acknowledge us as your real estate brokers (at no additional cost to you).
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: We are accredited real estate brokers of the GFI who owns these foreclosed properties.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.