Update: This list already contains 20 contracts. The latest to be added is a rent-to-own contract
I just want to share this link to a very cool site which offers free legal forms & contracts which are mostly real estate related. Credit goes to Jomar Hilario who discovered the site and shared it through the Think Rich Pinoy! Google Group last October 2008, just before I created this blog. I just remembered about it which is why I am sharing this to all of you only now.
I would like to believe that most of you out there are future real estate investors that are about to venture into real estate investing very soon, so most of you will eventually need these forms & contracts. The available free samples of legal forms & contracts are listed below:
- Deed of Absolute Sale
Image by thinkpanama via Flickr
- Contract to Sell
- Chattel Mortgage
- Contract of Lease / Rent
- Rent-to-own contract
- Deed of Sale
- General Form of Affidavit
- Affidavit of Loss
- Earnest Money Receipt Agreement
- Affidavit of Desistance
- Acknowledgement Receipt for Payments
- Acknowledgement of Debt
- General Power of Attorney
- Special Power of Attorney
- Deed of Assignment & Transfer of Rights
- Deed of Donation
- Contract of Renovation/Construction of a House or Building
- Authority to Sell / Lease
- Offer to Purchase
- Last Will and Testament
Since the Philippine Legal Forms website states that all the Philippine legal forms and contracts they have are free to copy and revise for single use but not for re-publication in print or reproduction on other websites, I cannot reprint them here. You will have to get them yourselves at http://legal-forms.philsite.net
I would also like to reiterate what was stated on the website which says “It is strongly recommended that you consult a lawyer and have a customized document drawn to suit your requirements. All legal forms in this site are meant for reference only. Always seek legal advice before entering into any contract, agreement or executing any legal document”. Very sound advice if you ask me.
By the way, you will notice that there wasn’t any sample rent-to-own contract on the list. Don’t worry, I shall be sharing a sample in one of my next posts and I may also incorporate the suggestions I made on my recent post on Rent-To-Own Contract Tips: For The Protection Of The Buyer.
Do you want to start investing in foreclosed properties? Click here to subscribe via email and keep yourself updated with foreclosure listings, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips!
Tagged with: Acknowledgement of Debt, Acknowledgement Receipt for Payments, Affidavit of Desistance, Affidavit of Loss, Authority to Sell, Chattel Mortgage, Contract of Lease, Contract of Renovation, contract-to-sell, Deed of Absolute Sale, Deed of Assignment and Transfer of Rights, Deed of Donation, Deed of Sale, Earnest Money Receipt Agreement, General Form of Affidavit, General Power of Attorney, Last Will and Testament, Offer to Purchase, Real Estate Contracts, real estate forms, Rent Rent-to-own contract, Special Power of Attorney
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Sample Rent-To-Own Contract or Contract of Lease with Option to Purchase (CLOP), Philippine Version
- Rent-To-Own Contract Tips: For The Protection Of The Buyer
- [Video-Tagalog] 30+ Beginner Questions About Foreclosed Properties w/ tips, advice, and examples
- Real Estate Investing: ROI versus COCR – What’s the Difference?
- [Video] What are the advantages with investing in foreclosed properties (and other frequently asked questions)
- ROI – Flipping Vs Rentals: A Deeper Look
- 1% Rule for Rental Property – Find suitable foreclosed properties to keep as rentals in the Philippines
- How To Buy Pag-Ibig Acquired Assets in 2021 (Negotiated Sale) Step-By-Step Tutorial Video
- Pasalo (Assume Balance): Sell a house and lot via Mortgage Assumption (overview)
- Top 10 Mistakes when Buying Foreclosed Properties/Real Estate | Real Estate Investing for Beginners