Here’s an updated list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale, updated as of October 18, 2019. It has a total of 172 foreclosed properties, which are mostly from Metro Manila. Details can be found below.
Table of Contents
Reminders (Please read!)
In the past, we we handled EastWest Bank foreclosed properties, but since we have stopped brokering foreclosed properties, you should contact EastWest Bank DIRECTLY if you are interested in any of the properties on their list.
Anyway, directly inquiring is the fastest way to get property details.
You can find EastWest Bank’s contact numbers with each property in our database, and it’s also right below the downloadable list of properties.
We will not reply to emails directed to us that are asking for property details. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for understanding.
View the list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties
For easy searching and filtering, you may view the entire list in our “Classifieds Database” below:
Search all foreclosed properties
To search our entire database with thousands of foreclosed properties from several banks/lending institutions, use the search box below:
- Search by typing keywords (ex. Your preferred subdivision, village, condo, etc) and/or location(s) and click “Search”
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied.
Download the list of EastWest bank foreclosed properties in PDF format
If you prefer “old school” PDF listings, then you can download a copy below:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
1. All offers are subject to management approval
3. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Inadvertent and excusable errors in the description shall not be deemed as misrepresentation on the part of the Bank
5. The Bank may decide to pull out the property from the list without prior notice.
6. For properties with special concern, please contact us for further details.
2. Sale shall be on an “AS IS WHERE IS” and “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED”basis.
Last time I checked with Eastwest, payment terms can be in cash, and installment as follows:
- Minimum downpayment: 20%
- Payment Term for balance: 15 years to pay
- Fixed annual interest rate: 11%
Please contact Eastwest bank directly to confirm, contact details can be found below:
You may call EastWest Bank directly and look for:
Mariel T. Arandela
Tel. No. 464-2551
Email Address: MTArandela@eastwestbanker.com
Source: EastWest Bank Website
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose, we no longer broker foreclosed properties, we are just sharing this as a public service announcement.