Here’s an updated list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale, updated as of December 31, 2021. This is a nationwide list with a total of 134 foreclosed properties. Details can be found below.
Reminders (Please read!)
Since we have stopped offering real estate broker related services, you should contact EastWest Bank DIRECTLY if you are interested in any of the properties on their list.
Anyway, directly inquiring with Eastwest bank is the fastest way to get property details.
We will NOT reply to emails/comments/messages directed to us that are asking for property details. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for understanding.
View the list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties
For easy searching and filtering, you may view the entire list in our “Classifieds Database” below:
Download Eastwest Bank Foreclosed Properties List
If you prefer to have a list in PDF format, you may download a copy below:
If you didn’t find a suitable property for you from this list from EastWest Bank, you can search from the listings of other banks and government lending institutions below.
Search our foreclosed properties database…
Wait, there’s more! You can also search from over 20,000 foreclosed properties in our database that includes multiple banks and lending institutions that have foreclosed properties for sale. Quickly search using the link below:
All locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions inside our database, grouped by Province/ City, on this page:
Note: The “Foreclosed Properties Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/ suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Notes from EastWest bank
1. All offers are subject to management approval.
2. Sale of these properties are on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis and “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis.
3. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Inadvertent and excusable errors in the description shall not be deemed as misrepresentation on the part of the Bank.
5. The Bank may decide to pull out the property from the list without prior notice.
6. For properties with special concern, please contact EastWest Bank for further details.
* Prices NOT applicable to buyback by former owners.”
Last time I checked with Eastwest, payment terms can be in cash, and installment as follows:
- Minimum downpayment: 20%
- Payment Term for balance: 15 years to pay
- Fixed annual interest rate: 11%
Please contact Eastwest bank directly to confirm, contact details can be found below:
How to buy Eastwest Bank Foreclosed Properties
Foreclosed properties from EastWest bank are for negotiated sale, so you simply have to submit an offer (no need to go through auction). In summary:
1. Confirm property availability by confirming with EastWest (refer to contact details below).
2. Get available details and do your due diligence (Inspect property, check documents, etc.)
3. If you are satisfied with the results of your due diligence, you can proceed and submit an offer. Again, get details from Eastwest bank with regard to the forms to use, requirements, etc. (For payment terms, please see above).
4. Wait for Eastwest to contact you if your offer has been approved (or not).
Note: The above is just a general summary. Please contact EastWest directly for more details. See contact info below)
You may call EastWest Bank directly and look for:
Mariel T. Arandela
Tel. No. (+632) 8464-2551
Email Address: MTArandela@eastwestbanker.com
Source: EastWest Bank Website
Nothing to disclose, we no longer broker foreclosed properties, we are just sharing this as a public service announcement.