Here’s an updated list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale, updated as of September 28, 2020. This is a nationwide list with a total of 154 foreclosed properties. Details can be found below.
Reminders (Please read!)
Since we have stopped offering real estate broker related services, you should contact EastWest Bank DIRECTLY if you are interested in any of the properties on their list.
Anyway, directly inquiring is the fastest way to get property details.
You can find EastWest Bank’s contact numbers with each property in our database, and it’s also right below the downloadable list of properties.
We will NOT reply to emails/comments/messages directed to us that are asking for property details. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for understanding.
View the list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties
For easy searching and filtering, you may view the entire list in our “Classifieds Database” below:
Search from over 20,000 foreclosed properties…
If you didn’t find a suitable property for you from this list from EastWest Bank, you can search from over 20,000 foreclosed properties from several banks and government lending institutions located all over the Philippines.
Searching is easy, just use our Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) tool below:
To search our entire database with thousands of foreclosed properties from several banks/lending institutions, use the search box below:
- Search by typing keywords (ex. Your preferred subdivision, village, condo, etc) and/or location(s) and click “Search”
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied.
Download the list of EastWest bank foreclosed properties in PDF format
If you prefer “old school” PDF listings, then you can download a copy below:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Notes from EastWest bank
- All offers are subject to management approval.
- Sale of these properties are on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis and “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Inadvertent and excusable errors in the description shall not be deemed as misrepresentation on the part of the Bank
- The Bank may decide to pull out the property from the list without prior notice.
- For properties with special concern, please contact EastWest Bank for further details.
- Prices NOT applicable to buyback by former owners.
Last time I checked with Eastwest, payment terms can be in cash, and installment as follows:
- Minimum downpayment: 20%
- Payment Term for balance: 15 years to pay
- Fixed annual interest rate: 11%
Please contact Eastwest bank directly to confirm, contact details can be found below:
How to avail (Summary)
Foreclosed properties from EastWest bank are for negotiated sale, so you simply have to submit an offer (no need to go through auction). In summary:
- Confirm property availability by confirming with EastWest (refer to contact details below).
- Get available details and do your due diligence (Inspect property, check documents, etc.)
- If you are satisfied with the results of your due diligence, you can proceed and submit an offer. Again, get details from Eastwest bank with regard to the forms to use, requirements, etc. (For payment terms, please see above).
- Wait for Eastwest to contact you if your offer has been approved (or not).
Note: The above is just a general summary. Please contact EastWest directly for more details. See contact info below)
You may call EastWest Bank directly and look for:
Mariel T. Arandela
Tel. No. (+632) 8464-2551
Email Address: [email protected]
Source: EastWest Bank Website
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose, we no longer broker foreclosed properties, we are just sharing this as a public service announcement.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.