Finally, after several years since our last update, here’s an updated list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale, updated as of April 5, 2019. It has a total of 158 foreclosed properties, which are mostly from Metro Manila. Details can be found below.
Reminders (Please read!)
In the past, we we handled EastWest Bank foreclosed properties, but since we have stopped brokering foreclosed properties, you should contact EastWest Bank DIRECTLY if you are interested in any of the properties on their list.
Anyway, directly inquiring is the fastest way to get property details.
You can find EastWest Bank’s contact numbers with each property in our database, and it’s also right below the downloadable list of properties.
We will not reply to emails directed to us that are asking for property details. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for understanding.
View the list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties
For easy searching and filtering, you may view the entire list in our “Classifieds Database” below:
Download the list in PDF format
If you prefer “old school” PDF listings, then you can download a copy below:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
1. All offers are subject to management approval
3. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Inadvertent and excusable errors in the description shall not be deemed as misrepresentation on the part of the Bank
5. The Bank may decide to pull out the property from the list without prior notice.
6. For properties with special concern, please contact us for further details.
2. Sale shall be on an “AS IS WHERE IS” and “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED”basis.
You may call EastWest Bank directly and look for:
Mariel T. Arandela
Tel. 464-2551 Cel. 0999-8857830
Lars Andrei Lim
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose, we no longer broker foreclosed properties, we are just sharing this to everyone who might be interested.