If you’re a beginner when it comes to investing in foreclosed properties in the Philippines, I’ve got some resources here that can help you get started. Check them out below.
Table of Contents
- 1 First, an overview of investing in foreclosed assets (video)
- 2 Top 5 tips for getting started with foreclosed property investing
- 3 The goal is financial freedom…
- 4 But we also need financial literacy!
- 5 All About Foreclosed Real Estate Investing
- 6 Afraid of taxes? Don’t be! These articles about real estate taxation should help.
- 7 Philippine Laws that apply to real estate
- 8 Real Estate Contracts
- 9 “Sharpen the saw” with these upcoming seminars
- 10 Get your feet wet with the latest listings of foreclosed properties
- 11 This page is a work in progress…
- 12 Thanks!
First, an overview of investing in foreclosed assets (video)
Here’s a video overview of investing in foreclosed assets in the Philippines…
Top 5 tips for getting started with foreclosed property investing
Want to get started? Watch this video…
You may also refer to the featured articles below. More articles will be added as they become available. Enjoy your stay and don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified of new articles, listings of foreclosed properties, and real estate investing tips !
The goal is financial freedom…
- To all OFW’s: Need To Earn Passive Income And Come Back Home For Good? Try Foreclosed Property Investing!
- Foreclosure investing is not really just about the money, it’s about financial freedom!
- Is it really possible to gain financial freedom through real estate investing?
- A Financial Independence Day Greeting – Declare Your Financial Freedom!
- Passive income through real estate investing – the path to financial freedom (Part 1)
- A Financial Independence Day Story: Cross-over from IT to RE
- How passive income through real estate investing can lead to financial freedom
But we also need financial literacy!
- Manage your finances to get ready for your first real estate deal!
- Manage your finances by becoming your own Chief Financial Officer
- How I track my expenses and manage my money
- 4 Reasons Why You Need To Be Financially Literate Before Investing in Real Estate (And Avoid Financial Failure)
- Instant gratification versus delayed gratification
- Financial Literacy for Kids – Part I
- Financial Literacy for Kids – Part II
All About Foreclosed Real Estate Investing
- [Video] Investing in Foreclosed Assets – An Overview
- FAQ’s for the How to buy foreclosed properties (that are profitable) training: Batch June-July 2019
- Even if you stumbled in 2018, you can still win in 2019 if …
- My Top 5 Tips For Getting Started With Foreclosed Properties
- Manually Issued Land Titles Not Yet Digitized By September 30, 2018 To Remain Valid – LRA
- Gross Rental Yield Calculator (For Quick Checking of Rental Potential)
- How To Exclude Occupied Foreclosed Properties When Searching Our Foreclosed Real Estate Database
Afraid of taxes? Don’t be! These articles about real estate taxation should help.
- What is Capital Gains Tax on Real Estate?
- Creditable Withholding Tax In Real Estate Transactions
- How To Easily Compute Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) On The Sale Of Real Properties
- More On Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) On Real Estate Transactions
- Save Money On Taxes: Exemptions From VAT On The Sale And Lease Of Real Estate
- What is Transfer Tax?
- Recent BIR Issuances on Property Valuation may affect real estate investors
Philippine Laws that apply to real estate
- Goodbye to the Rent Control Law
- Real Estate Service Act of the Philippines (RESA) Signed Into Law, Real Estate Brokers’ Licensure Exam Postponed
- Rent control law exempts rent-to-own agreements in the Philippines
- Republic Act (RA) No. 9653 – Rent Control Act of 2009 (full text)
- Act No. 3135 – An Act to Regulate the Sale of Property under Special Powers Inserted in or Annexed to Real Estate Mortgages (full text)
- Act 4118 – Act 3135 as amended and governs extrajudicial foreclosures
- PRC and DTI joint announcement for real estate service practitioners' renewal of licenses
Real Estate Contracts
- Sample Rent-To-Own Contract or Contract of Lease with Option to Purchase (CLOP), Philippine Version
- Rent-To-Own Contract Tips: For The Protection Of The Buyer
- 19 Free Legal Forms And Contracts From Philippine Legal Forms
“Sharpen the saw” with these upcoming seminars
Get your feet wet with the latest listings of foreclosed properties
- 369 BFS Foreclosed Properties remain in July 2020 Nationwide Listing
- 954 Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for negotiated sale in August 2020 listings
- 11,322 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q3-2020 Pricelists
- 235 RCBC foreclosed properties for sale as of July 2020
- 798 BDO Foreclosed Properties available in July 2020 Nationwide Listing
- 158 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (July 2020)
- 91 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of July 2020
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties Available For Sale (June 2020)
- Sealed Bidding For 632 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties Slated On June 26, 2020
This page is a work in progress…
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, just leave a comment below to suggest a topic.
Do you want to start investing in foreclosed properties? Subscribe now and keep yourself updated with foreclosure listings, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips!