If you’re a beginner when it comes to investing in foreclosed properties in the Philippines, I’ve got some resources here that can help you get started. Check them out below.
Table of Contents
- 1 First, an overview of investing in foreclosed assets (video)
- 2 Top 5 tips for getting started with foreclosed property investing
- 3 The goal is financial freedom…
- 4 But we also need financial literacy!
- 5 All About Foreclosed Real Estate Investing
- 6 Afraid of taxes? Don’t be! These articles about real estate taxation should help.
- 7 Philippine Laws that apply to real estate
- 8 Real Estate Contracts
- 9 “Sharpen the saw” with these upcoming seminars
- 10 Get your feet wet with the latest listings of foreclosed properties
- 11 This page is a work in progress…
- 12 Thanks!
First, an overview of investing in foreclosed assets (video)
Here’s a video overview of investing in foreclosed assets in the Philippines…
Top 5 tips for getting started with foreclosed property investing
Want to get started? Watch this video…
You may also refer to the featured articles below. More articles will be added as they become available. Enjoy your stay and don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified of new articles, listings of foreclosed properties, and real estate investing tips !
The goal is financial freedom…
- To all OFW’s: Need To Earn Passive Income And Come Back Home For Good? Try Foreclosed Property Investing!
- Foreclosure investing is not really just about the money, it’s about financial freedom!
- Is it really possible to gain financial freedom through real estate investing?
- A Financial Independence Day Greeting – Declare Your Financial Freedom!
- Passive income through real estate investing – the path to financial freedom (Part 1)
- A Financial Independence Day Story: Cross-over from IT to RE
- How passive income through real estate investing can lead to financial freedom
But we also need financial literacy!
- Manage your finances to get ready for your first real estate deal!
- Manage your finances by becoming your own Chief Financial Officer
- How I track my expenses and manage my money
- 4 Reasons Why You Need To Be Financially Literate Before Investing in Real Estate (And Avoid Financial Failure)
- Instant gratification versus delayed gratification
- Financial Literacy for Kids – Part I
- Financial Literacy for Kids – Part II
All About Foreclosed Real Estate Investing
- [Video-Tagalog] 30+ Beginner Questions About Foreclosed Properties w/ tips, advice, and examples
- Real Estate Investing: ROI versus COCR – What’s the Difference?
- [Video] What are the advantages with investing in foreclosed properties (and other frequently asked questions)
- ROI – Flipping Vs Rentals: A Deeper Look
- 1% Rule for Rental Property – Find suitable foreclosed properties to keep as rentals in the Philippines
- How To Buy Pag-Ibig Acquired Assets in 2021 (Negotiated Sale) Step-By-Step Tutorial Video
- Pasalo (Assume Balance): Sell a house and lot via Mortgage Assumption (overview)
Afraid of taxes? Don’t be! These articles about real estate taxation should help.
- What is Capital Gains Tax on Real Estate?
- Creditable Withholding Tax In Real Estate Transactions
- How To Easily Compute Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) On The Sale Of Real Properties
- More On Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) On Real Estate Transactions
- Save Money On Taxes: Exemptions From VAT On The Sale And Lease Of Real Estate
- What is Transfer Tax?
- Recent BIR Issuances on Property Valuation may affect real estate investors
Philippine Laws that apply to real estate
- Goodbye to the Rent Control Law
- Real Estate Service Act of the Philippines (RESA) Signed Into Law, Real Estate Brokers’ Licensure Exam Postponed
- Rent control law exempts rent-to-own agreements in the Philippines
- Republic Act (RA) No. 9653 – Rent Control Act of 2009 (full text)
- Act No. 3135 – An Act to Regulate the Sale of Property under Special Powers Inserted in or Annexed to Real Estate Mortgages (full text)
- Act 4118 – Act 3135 as amended and governs extrajudicial foreclosures
- PRC and DTI joint announcement for real estate service practitioners' renewal of licenses
Real Estate Contracts
- Sample Rent-To-Own Contract or Contract of Lease with Option to Purchase (CLOP), Philippine Version
- Rent-To-Own Contract Tips: For The Protection Of The Buyer
- 19 Free Legal Forms And Contracts From Philippine Legal Forms
“Sharpen the saw” with these upcoming seminars
Get your feet wet with the latest listings of foreclosed properties
- (4th Update) 3,299 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in April 2021; NCR/Calamba schedules suspended due to MECQ
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 1,238 BFS Foreclosed Properties in March 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in February 2021 Nationwide List
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 84 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of August 2020
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)
View more listings of foreclosed properties»
This page is a work in progress…
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, just leave a comment below to suggest a topic.
Do you want to start investing in foreclosed properties? Subscribe now and keep yourself updated with foreclosure listings, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips!