If you are a new visitor to ForeclosurePhilippines.com, please consider reading these featured articles first. More articles will be added as they become available. Enjoy your stay and don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified of new articles, listings of foreclosed properties, and real estate investing tips !
The goal is financial freedom…
- To all OFW’s: Need To Earn Passive Income And Come Back Home For Good? Try Foreclosed Property Investing!
- Foreclosure investing is not really just about the money, it’s about financial freedom!
- Is it really possible to gain financial freedom through real estate investing?
- A Financial Independence Day Greeting – Declare Your Financial Freedom!
- Passive income through real estate investing – the path to financial freedom (Part 1)
- A Financial Independence Day Story: Cross-over from IT to RE
- How passive income through real estate investing can lead to financial freedom
But we also need financial literacy!
- Manage your finances to get ready for your first real estate deal!
- Manage your finances by becoming your own Chief Financial Officer
- How I track my expenses and manage my money
- 4 Reasons Why We Need To Be Financially Literate Real Estate Investors
- Instant gratification versus delayed gratification
- Financial Literacy for Kids – Part I
- Financial Literacy for Kids – Part II
All About Foreclosed Real Estate Investing
- Why we don’t recommend buying foreclosed properties that are occupied (even if they are cheap)
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Treat Your First Home As A Real Estate Investment
- Top 15 Reasons Why I Stopped Brokering Foreclosed Properties
- Why building wealth with real estate can be slow (and how to make it faster)
- Why You Should Never Give Cash To Real Estate Agents (And What To Do Instead)
- Foreclosed Property Inspection Tip: Always inspect during daytime
- How to do due diligence before buying foreclosed properties
Afraid of taxes? Don’t be! These articles about real estate taxation should help.
- What is Capital Gains Tax on Real Estate?
- Creditable Withholding Tax In Real Estate Transactions
- How To Easily Compute Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) On The Sale Of Real Properties
- More On Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) On Real Estate Transactions
- Save Money On Taxes: Exemptions From VAT On The Sale And Lease Of Real Estate
- What is Transfer Tax?
- Recent BIR Issuances on Property Valuation may affect real estate investors
Philippine Laws that apply to real estate
- Goodbye to the Rent Control Law
- Real Estate Service Act of the Philippines (RESA) Signed Into Law, Real Estate Brokers’ Licensure Exam Postponed
- Rent control law exempts rent-to-own agreements in the Philippines
- Republic Act (RA) No. 9653 – Rent Control Act of 2009 (full text)
- Act No. 3135 – An Act to Regulate the Sale of Property under Special Powers Inserted in or Annexed to Real Estate Mortgages (full text)
- Act 4118 – Act 3135 as amended and governs extrajudicial foreclosures
- PRC and DTI joint announcement for real estate service practitioners' renewal of licenses
Real Estate Contracts
- Sample Rent-To-Own Contract or Contract of Lease with Option to Purchase (CLOP), Philippine Version
- Rent-To-Own Contract Tips: For The Protection Of The Buyer
- 19 Free Legal Forms And Contracts From Philippine Legal Forms
“Sharpen the saw” with these upcoming seminars
Get your feet wet with the latest listings of foreclosed properties
- 35 GSIS Foreclosed Properties scheduled for sale via public bidding on December 19, 2017
- Auction of PDIC foreclosed properties (and various closed banks) slated in Cebu on December 8, 2017
- 943 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties scheduled for public auction in December 2017 (Discounts available)
- Auction of 185 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in NCR/Luzon/VisMin areas slated on November 25, 2017
- UCPB Savings Bank Foreclosed Properties For Sale As Of November 2017
- More than 11,000 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties included in 3rd Quarter 2017 listing
- It’s Back – BDO Foreclosed Properties For Sale At Up To 20% Discount Starting This November 2017
- Only 157 SSS foreclosed properties for sale remain in their recently updated listing
- 382 PSBank Foreclosed Properties for sale as of October 24, 2017
- 124 Country Builders Bank foreclosed properties now available for negotiated sale for October 2017
This page is a work in progress…
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, just leave a comment below to suggest a topic.
Do you want to start investing in foreclosed properties? Subscribe now and keep yourself updated with foreclosure listings, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips!