The list gets smaller and smaller, now with only 512 BFS foreclosed properties remaining in their nationwide list, for February 2019. This update comes directly from Bahay Financial Services (BFS). Complete listing below.
Jump to a section
BFS listing updates for February 2019:
Here’s a summary of updates for this month from BFS:
- 11 newly listed properties were added to the database (pictures, vicinity maps, lot areas/floor areas to follow when available)
- 33 properties have been removed from the list – These were either sold or no longer for sale
- We only have 512 BFS foreclosed properties in total as of February 1, 2019
- This update supersedes all previous listings from BFS
Download BFS listing (PDF)
Alternately, you may download the list for offline viewing below:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
View all BFS foreclosed properties (database)
To view all BFS foreclosed properties, click on the button below:
Search all foreclosed properties
- Search by typing keyword(s) and/or location(s) and click “Search” (Hint: Include keyword “bfs” to only include BFS foreclosed properties in search results, leave blank for all)
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available).
Big discounts are available!
Here are some very important reminders from BFS:
-> SPOT CASH BUYERS GET THE BIGGEST DISCOUNTS!
-> Discounts from 5% up to 40%+++!
-> UP TO Php 500K PRICE DROP on some properties!
How to buy foreclosed properties from BFS
Here’s a step-by-step guide from BFS:
Source: BFS Facebook page
How to inquire
To inquire, please call the designated sales specialist directly as stated in the property listing and mention the property account number.
You may also call other BFS telephone numbers:
- (02) 756-6230
- (02) 756-6330
- (02) 756-6376
- (082) 221-0809 – Davao
- Local Nos. 543, 303, 385, 523, 490, 479, 388, 510, 546
- 1-800-10-2255-BFS (237)
You may visit BFS offices at the following locations:
Bonifacio Global City (Head Office)
22nd Floor, RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Center
25th and 26th Streets, Bonifacio Global City, Bonifacio Global South,
Unit 301, Plaza de Luisa
Ramon Magsaysay Avenue
Davao City, Davao, Philippines
P.S. – Don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified of updated listings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click each question to view answer:
Source: BFS FAQ Page
If you have other questions, please let us know by leaving a comment below.