For February 2021, 1,307 BFS foreclosed properties are in their nationwide list for sale. This update comes directly from Bahay Financial Services (BFS). Complete listing below.
Table of Contents
- 1 BFS listing updates for February 2021:
- 2 View all BFS foreclosed properties (database)
- 3 Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
- 4 Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
- 5 Download BFS listing (PDF)
- 6 Past BFS listings archive
- 7 Big discounts are available!
- 8 How to buy foreclosed properties from BFS
- 9 Contact details
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
BFS listing updates for February 2021:
Here’s a summary of updates for this month from BFS:
- 8 newly listed properties were added to the database (with pictures, vicinity maps if available)
- 113 properties have been removed from the list – These were either sold or no longer for sale*
- 1,307 BFS foreclosed properties are now available as of February 16, 2021
- This update supersedes all previous listings from BFS
- Please take note of properties that are “Occupied” (we don’t recommend buying occupied properties even if they are cheap)
*Note – It appears around 100 properties get sold each month.
View all BFS foreclosed properties (database)
To view all BFS foreclosed properties in our database (for easy searching/filtering), click on the button below:
Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
To quickly search for ALL available foreclosed properties in your preferred location/ village/ subdivision etc., use our Foreclosed Properties Search or FPS tool below.
- Search by typing keywords (ex. Your preferred subdivision, village, condo, etc) and/or location(s) and click “Search”.
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied.
- If you want to view all listings regardless of the source, then don’t enter any keywords related to the property source. Example, if you want to find and compare ALL foreclosed properties then omit the “bfs” keyword when searching, and then you will find ALL properties in our database, not just those from BFS.
- To exclude occupied properties in the database, click here to view a tutorial
Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions, grouped by Province/City, on this page:
Note: The “Classifieds Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Download BFS listing (PDF)
You may also download the list for offline viewing below:
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Past BFS listings archive
Big discounts are available!
Here are some very important reminders from BFS:
-> SPOT CASH BUYERS GET THE BIGGEST DISCOUNTS!
-> Discounts from 5% up to 40%+++!
-> UP TO Php 500K PRICE DROP on some properties!
How to buy foreclosed properties from BFS
Here’s a step-by-step guide from BFS:
Source: BFS Facebook page
To inquire, please call BFS directly and get ready with your target property’s account number.
- BFS Trunkline: (02) 7750-3888
You may visit BFS offices at the following locations:
Bonifacio Global City (Head Office)
22nd Floor, A.T. Yuchengco Center (formerly RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Center)
25th and 26th Streets, Bonifacio Global City, Bonifacio Global South,
Unit 301, Plaza de Luisa
Ramon Magsaysay Avenue
Davao City, Davao, Philippines 1634
Telephone: +6382 221-0809
P.S. – Don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified of updated listings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click each question to view answer:
Source: BFS FAQ Page
If you have other questions, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.