July 1, 2020 – A total of 1,216 Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties / acquired assets are available for negotiated sale this July 2020. Details below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Important updates re: buying Pagibig foreclosed properties
- 2 Schedules for Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for auction/negotiated sale
- 2.1 Pagibig Auction Listings (July 2020)
- 2.2 Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale (July 2020)
- 2.2.1 Batch 15025 / Foreclosed properties in Metro Manila, Bulacan, Rizal, Cavite, Laguna & Batangas / July 6 - 10, 2020
- 2.2.2 Batch 59018 / Foreclosed properties in CAPIZ, ILOILO, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL, AKLAN / July 1 - 13, 2020
- 2.2.3 Batch 76012 / Foreclosed properties in Zamboanga Del Sur (Dinas, Pagadian City), Zamboanga Sibugay (Ipil) / June 29 - July 17, 2020
- 2.2.4 Batch 76013 / Foreclosed properties in Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, Zamboanga / June 29 - July 17, 2020
- 2.2.5 Batch 15024 / Foreclosed properties in Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan and Batangas / June 29 - July 3, 2020
- 2.2.6 Batch 53025 / Foreclosed properties in Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, Masbate / June 29 - July 3, 2020
- 2.3 View list of ALL Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties (database)
- 3 Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
- 4 Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
- 5 How to avail or participate in the auctions of Pag-IBIG acquired assets
- 6 How to Buy Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale
- 7 Important info regarding occupied properties
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 9 Got more questions? Please read:
- 10 Pag-IBIG contact details
- 11 References
Important updates re: buying Pagibig foreclosed properties
Bidder’s bond reduced to 5%
Based on the latest bidding guidelines, the required bidder’s bond has been reduced to only 5% of the BID OFFER. In the past, this was 10% of the BID OFFER. Please refer to the downloadable guidelines below for more details.
Pagibig NO LONGER accepts reservations thru Accredited Brokers effective September 30, 2019
This was announced in Pag-IBIG’s website1, and I noticed they also removed their list of accredited real estate brokers. They advice interested buyers to coordinate directly with the Acquired Asset Management Group or with the nearest Housing Hubs.
Schedules for Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for auction/negotiated sale
Please refer to the complete list of foreclosed properties and auction schedules below. You either view the list of properties in our database, or download the listings in PDF format.
Pagibig Auction Listings (July 2020)
(There are no public bidding schedules for July 2020 at the moment. New schedules will be added here once they become available)
Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale (July 2020)
|Batch No. / Location of properties / Period for acceptance of offers||List of properties and details||Total number of foreclosed properties|
Batch 15025 / Foreclosed properties in Metro Manila, Bulacan, Rizal, Cavite, Laguna & Batangas / July 6 - 10, 2020
*Added last June 29, 2020
Batch 59018 / Foreclosed properties in CAPIZ, ILOILO, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL, AKLAN / July 1 - 13, 2020
*Added last June 29, 2020
Batch 76012 / Foreclosed properties in Zamboanga Del Sur (Dinas, Pagadian City), Zamboanga Sibugay (Ipil) / June 29 - July 17, 2020
*Added last June 29, 2020
|FYI!!! This PDF file from Pag-IBIG is blurred and the listings are unreadable. I can't make it clearer no matter what PDF optimization method I tried.||35|
Batch 76013 / Foreclosed properties in Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, Zamboanga / June 29 - July 17, 2020
*Added last June 29, 2020
Batch 15024 / Foreclosed properties in Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan and Batangas / June 29 - July 3, 2020
*Added last June 23, 2020
Erratum: Excluded properties
Batch 53025 / Foreclosed properties in Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, Masbate / June 29 - July 3, 2020
*Added last July 1, 2020
|Total for negotiated sale in July 2020:||1,216|
Additional listings will be added when they become available.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
View list of ALL Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties (database)
You may also view the entire list of Pagibig acquired assets/foreclosed properties in our database for easy searching/filtering.
The source of this compilation of listings is Pag-IBIG’s official website2.
Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search all foreclosed properties in the Philippines
To quickly search for ALL available foreclosed properties (including ALL banks) in your preferred location, use our Foreclosed Properties Search or FPS tool below:
- Search by typing keywords (ex. Your preferred subdivision, village, condo, etc) and/or location(s) and click “Search”
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied.
Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions, grouped by Province/City, on this page:
Note: The “Classifieds Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Important reminders for bidders
1. All Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties are all for sale on an “as-is, where-is” basis.
2. A big number of properties on the listings are occupied. We do not recommend buying occupied properties3, even if they can have big discounts.
3. A bid bond equivalent to 10% of your bid is required when submitting sealed bids. Please refer to the list of properties / bidding guidelines for complete instructions.
4. Bidders should have already done proper due diligence prior to submitting sealed bids. To guide you with your due diligence, you may refer to our article “31 Questions you need to ask when inquiring about foreclosed properties”
How to Buy Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale
As of September 30, 2019, there is a new process for the purchase of Pag-IBIG acquired assets for negotiated sale.
The following is the new process posted on Pag-IBIG’s website.
- The list of the properties for negotiated sale may be viewed at Pag-IBIG Fund website. Please take note of the Publication Batch No., Start/End Time and Date of Acceptance of Offer.
- Interested buyers are encouraged to inspect their desired property/ies to purchase prior to submission of offer/s.
- On the scheduled date of submission of offer, buyer shall register at the acquired asset frontline counter servicing at the start of the acceptance period.
- Buyer must accomplish and submit an Offer to Purchase indicating the preferred mode of sale and payment in a sealed envelope. Then drop in a designated drop box.
- Dropping of sealed envelope in a drop box is according to scheduled date.
- Cut off time for submission of offer/s is at 5:00p.m. After cut off time, registration of buyers shall be closed.
- NO more offers shall be accepted from unregistered buyers after the cut-off time and date.
- The opening of sealed envelopes shall be done on the date, time and place stated in the Invitation to Submit Offer to Purchase
“RESERVATION FEE SHALL BE ACCEPTED ONCE DECLARED AS THE HIGHEST PURCHASE OFFEROR OR WINNING BUYER.”
For more details kindly call at 8-654-1398/8-654-1032 or visit us at 2nd Flr. Acquired Asset Counter Servicing at JELP Bldg., Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Got more questions? Please read:
Pag-IBIG contact details
If you are interested in any of the Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties in the listings above, please contact Pag-IBIG DIRECTLY! You should first contact the person-in-charge as written in the bidding/negotiated sale guidelines.
You may also contact Pag-IBIG directly through their official contact details as posted on their website:
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We are not accredited real estate brokers of Pag-IBIG. We are posting this as a form of public service because a lot of you have been asking for updated listings of foreclosed properties from Pag-IBIG.
- Pag-IBIG official website. Pag-IBIG Fund. As retrieved on October 3, 2019
- Pag-IBIG official website. Pag-IBIG Fund. As retrieved on July 1, 2020
- Jay Castillo. Why we don’t recommend buying foreclosed properties that are occupied (even if they are cheap). ForeclosurePhilippines.com. Last retrieved on February 16, 2018
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.