This is the list of public auctions for Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for the month of May 2018. A total of 1,395 foreclosed properties from Pag-IBIG are scheduled for sale via
8 public auctions, where 5 auctions have discounted prices. Details below.
For easy reference I have tabulated the auctions by date, auction details, and locations of properties included per auction.
Jump to a section
- 1 How to avail or participate in the auctions
- 2 Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties and auction schedules for May 2018
- 2.1 May 9, 2018 - Foreclosed properties in Cavite (No Discount)
- 2.2 May 10, 2018 - Foreclosed properties in Batangas, Bulacan, Laguna, Rizal and Metro Manila (No Discount)
- 2.3 May 10, 2018 - Foreclosed properties in Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya (With Discount)
- 2.4 May 18, 2018 - Foreclosed properties in Iloilo City, Iloilo Province, Capiz (No Discount)
- 2.5 May 21, 2018 - Foreclosed properties in Cebu (With Discount)
- 2.6 May 23, 2018 - Foreclosed properties in Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Bulacan, Metro Manila and Rizal (With Discount)
- 2.7 May 24, 2018 - Foreclosed properties in Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan, Metro Manila and Rizal (With Discount)
- 2.8 May 25, 2018 - Foreclosed properties in Panabo City (With Discount)
- 3 Past auctions of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties (Archive)
- 4 Looking for Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties that are for negotiated sale?
- 5 Important reminders for bidders
- 6 List of real estate brokers authorized to sell Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 8 Got more questions? Please read:
- 9 Pag-IBIG contact details
- 10 References
How to avail or participate in the auctions
This is just a summary of how to avail/participate in a public auction conducted by Pag-IBIG:
- Download the list of properties included in the auction and see if it contains properties you are interested in.
- Do your due diligence. When you find a property that you are interested in, you need to do a reasonable amount of due diligence (property inspection to see extent of repairs needed, check if there are any illegal occupants, checking the titles/tax declarations for any problems, etc.). Always keep in mind that foreclosed properties are for sale on an “As-is, where-is” basis.
- Secure forms so you can participate in the auction. If a property passes your due diligence, and you want to participate in the auction, you need to secure related forms from Pag-IBIG. You will submit these during the auction. (refer to the guidelines for exact forms, and where to secure them)
- On the day of the auction:
- Register for the auction/bidding by approaching the technical working group at the auction venue, and follow their instructions/submit all requirements.
- Submit sealed bid/proposal that will include the “BIDDER’S BOND either in CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK issued by any commercial bank, in Philippine Currency, payable to Pag-IBIG Fund for an amount equivalent to 10% of the BID PRICE. It shall likewise serve as the down payment of the winning bidder”. Please refer to bidding guidelines for more details.
- Opening of sealed bids shall immediately follow the deadline of the submission of bids.
- The winning bidder shall be declared – “The bidder who offers the highest bid shall be declared as the winner”. Winning bidders shall proceed with instructions as stated in the guidelines/instructions for bidders.
- Bidder’s bond shall be returned to non-winning bidders. As per guidelines: “respective bid bonds shall be returned to them immediately together with an Acknowledgment Receipt once a winning bidder has been declared“.
Please refer to the auction schedules below, and when you find an auction that includes properties you are interested in, click the red button to download the list, which also includes the guidelines.
Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties and auction schedules for May 2018
(Updated as of May 17, 2018)
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
The source of this compilation of listings is Pag-IBIG’s official website1
Past auctions of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties (Archive)
Here’s an archive of past auction listings. We often refer to past auctions to see when a particular foreclosed property was first listed, and if there were any changes in pricing later on. Think of this archive as a data record/history of past auction listings for easy reference.
Looking for Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties that are for negotiated sale?
In addition to foreclosed properties for public auction, they also maintain a list of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for negotiated sale2. It is also possible that this list includes properties from previous auctions that remain unsold.
Important reminders for bidders
- All Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties are all for sale on an “as-is, where-is” basis.
- A big number of properties on the listings are occupied. We do not recommend buying occupied properties3, even if they can be heavily discounted.
- A bid bond equivalent to 10% of your bid is required when submitting sealed bids. Please refer to the list of properties / bidding guidelines for complete instructions.
- Bidders should have already done proper due diligence prior to submitting sealed bids. To guide you with your due diligence, you may refer to our article “31 Questions you need to ask when inquiring about foreclosed properties“
- “Brokers and Agents are NOT ALLOWED to accept or collect any payments relative to the reservation or down payment for the purchase of acquired assets.4” – This reminder is intended for buyers who plan to buy through real estate brokers. In addition, make sure you are only dealing with licensed real estate brokers duly authorized by Pag-IBIG to sell their foreclosed properties/acquired assets. Refer to list below.
If you need assistance from real estate brokers that are duly accredited with Pag-IBIG, you may refer to Pag-IBIG’s list of brokers below for NCR, and Calamba housing hub.
Reminder: Please contact Pag-IBIG or their accredited brokers directly because we have stopped brokering foreclosed properties
I am sharing these as a resource for help. I am NOT connected in any way, and I shall NOT earn any commission/referral fee, if you acquire any property through any of those on the lists below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Pag-IBIG contact details
If you are interested in any of the Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties in the listings above, please contact Pag-IBIG DIRECTLY! You should first contact the person-in-charge as listed above, and as written in the bidding guidelines.
You may also contact Pag-IBIG directly through their official contact details as posted on their website:
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We are not accredited real estate brokers of Pag-IBIG. We are posting this as a form of public service because a lot of you have been asking for updated listings of foreclosed properties from Pag-IBIG.
P.S. If you like to receive more listings like this, you may also subscribe to e-mail alerts to get notified when we publish new listings.
Do you want more content like this? Tell us so we can publish more, just leave a comment or like/share. Thanks!
- Pag-IBIG official website. Pag-IBIG Fund. As retrieved on May 4, 2018
- Pag-IBIG acquired assets under negotiated sale. Pag-IBIG Fund. Last retrieved February 28, 2018
- Jay Castillo. Why we don’t recommend buying foreclosed properties that are occupied (even if they are cheap). ForeclosurePhilippines.com. Last retrieved on February 16, 2018
- Pag-IBIG official website. Pag-IBIG Fund. As retrieved on May 4, 2018