A total of 1,314 Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties are scheduled for sale via 6 auctions this July 2019, where 3 auctions have discounted minimum bid prices. Details below.
Jump to a section
- 1 How to avail or participate in the auctions of Pag-IBIG acquired assets
- 2 Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties and auction schedules
- 2.1 View list of ALL Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties scheduled for auction (database)
- 2.2 For the month of July 2019
- 2.2.1 July 5, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, and Zambales (No Discount)
- 2.2.2 July 5, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, and Zambales (With Discount)
- 2.2.3 July 10, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Cavite (No Discount)
- 2.2.4 July 11, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Bulacan, Laguna, Rizal and Metro Manila (No Discount)
- 2.2.5 July 24, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Cavite (With Discount)
- 2.2.6 July 25, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Batangas, Bulacan, Laguna, Rizal and Metro Manila (With Discount)
- 2.3 Search all foreclosed properties
- 2.4 Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
- 3 Past auctions of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties (Archive)
- 4 Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties/acquired assets for negotiated sale
- 5 Important reminders for bidders
- 6 List of real estate brokers authorized to sell Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 8 Got more questions? Please read:
- 9 Pag-IBIG contact details
- 10 References
Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties and auction schedules
Please refer to the complete list of foreclosed properties and auction schedules below. You can search through our classifieds database and/or download the listings in PDF format.
View list of ALL Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties scheduled for auction (database)
To view a list with all Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties scheduled for auction in our database, click on the button below. Note: The database still contains auction listings for June 2019, which will be removed after the auctions.
For the month of July 2019
I just found these auction listings and already included them here, so that you will have more time to do proper due diligence if you are interested in any of the properties included.
|Auction date and Location of foreclosed properties included||Auction Details/ List of properties/ Invitation to bid with guidelines (includes contact info)||# of foreclosed properties for auction|
|Total scheduled for auction in July 2019:||1,314|
July 5, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, and Zambales (No Discount)
|Time and venue:||170|
July 5, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, and Zambales (With Discount)
|Time and venue:||391|
July 10, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Cavite (No Discount)
|Time and venue:||227|
July 11, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Bulacan, Laguna, Rizal and Metro Manila (No Discount)
|Time and venue:||255|
July 24, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Cavite (With Discount)
|Time and venue:||129|
July 25, 2019 - Foreclosed properties in Batangas, Bulacan, Laguna, Rizal and Metro Manila (With Discount)
|Time and venue:||142|
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Search all foreclosed properties
- Search by typing keywords (ex. Your preferred subdivision, village, condo, etc) and/or location(s) and click “Search” (Hint: Include keyword “pagibig” to only include Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties in search results, leave blank for all)
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available), and also to exclude those classified as occupied.
The source of this compilation of listings is Pag-IBIG’s official website1
Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
Alternately, you can also browse all existing properties available from all banks/lending institutions, grouped by Province/City, on this page:
Note: The “Classifieds Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Past auctions of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties (Archive)
Here’s an archive of past auction listings. We often refer to past auctions to see when a particular foreclosed property was first listed, and if there were any changes in pricing later on. This is like a record/history of past auctions for easy reference.
Click below to expand/show all archived listings:
Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties/acquired assets for negotiated sale
In addition to foreclosed properties for public auction, they also maintain a list of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for negotiated sale2. It is also possible that this list includes properties from previous auctions that remain unsold.
Important reminders for bidders
1. All Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties are all for sale on an “as-is, where-is” basis.
2. A big number of properties on the listings are occupied. We do not recommend buying occupied properties3, even if they can be heavily discounted.
3. A bid bond equivalent to 10% of your bid is required when submitting sealed bids. Please refer to the list of properties / bidding guidelines for complete instructions.
4. Bidders should have already done proper due diligence prior to submitting sealed bids. To guide you with your due diligence, you may refer to our article “31 Questions you need to ask when inquiring about foreclosed properties”
5. “Brokers and Agents are NOT ALLOWED to accept or collect any payments relative to the reservation or down payment for the purchase of acquired assets.4” – This reminder is intended for buyers who plan to buy through real estate brokers. In addition, make sure you are only dealing with licensed real estate brokers duly authorized by Pag-IBIG to sell their foreclosed properties/acquired assets. Refer to list below.
If you need assistance from real estate brokers that are duly accredited with Pag-IBIG, you may refer to Pag-IBIG’s list of brokers below for NCR, and Calamba housing hub.
Reminder: Please contact Pag-IBIG or their accredited brokers directly because we have stopped brokering foreclosed properties
I am sharing these as a resource for help. I am NOT connected in any way, and I shall NOT earn any commission/referral fee, if you acquire any property through any of those on the lists below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Pag-IBIG contact details
If you are interested in any of the Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties in the listings above, please contact Pag-IBIG DIRECTLY! You should first contact the person-in-charge as listed above, and as written in the bidding guidelines.
You may also contact Pag-IBIG directly through their official contact details as posted on their website:
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We are not accredited real estate brokers of Pag-IBIG. We are posting this as a form of public service because a lot of you have been asking for updated listings of foreclosed properties from Pag-IBIG.
- Pag-IBIG official website. Pag-IBIG Fund. As retrieved on May 20, 2019
- Pag-IBIG acquired assets under negotiated sale. Pag-IBIG Fund. Last retrieved February 28, 2018
- Jay Castillo. Why we don’t recommend buying foreclosed properties that are occupied (even if they are cheap). ForeclosurePhilippines.com. Last retrieved on February 16, 2018
- Pag-IBIG official website. Pag-IBIG Fund. As retrieved on May 4, 2018