A total of 872 BDO foreclosed properties are available for negotiated sale in this nationwide list, updated for February 2021. This list was sent to me by an anonymous reader and comes from Ms. Mila Dioneda of the BDO Property Management – Retail Sales. Details below.
Table of Contents
- 1 View list with All BDO foreclosed properties (database)
- 2 Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search ALL foreclosed properties in the Philippines
- 3 Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
- 4 Download the BDO foreclosed properties list in PDF format
- 5 How to avail – a summary of how to buy BDO foreclosed properties
- 6 Contact info
- 7 Disclaimer
- 8 Full disclosure
BDO foreclosed properties are for negotiated sale, which means you just have to submit an offer (no need to go through a public auction). Keep in mind that offers are still subject to bank management’s approval.
Since these properties are offered for sale through various channels, some properties on the list might be already sold. Because of this, you should first contact Ms. Mila to confirm the availability of any property that you are interested in.
View list with All BDO foreclosed properties (database)
To view the entire list of BDO foreclosed properties, click on the button below:
Foreclosed Properties Search (FPS) – Search ALL foreclosed properties in the Philippines
To quickly search for ALL available foreclosed properties in your preferred location/ village/ subdivision etc., use our Foreclosed Properties Search or FPS tool below.
- Search by typing keyword(s) and/or location(s) and click “Search”.
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available).
Browse all locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions, grouped by Province/City, on this page:
Note: The “Classifieds Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Download the BDO foreclosed properties list in PDF format
If you prefer the “old school” way of of viewing listings in PDF format, then you can do so below.
Reminder: Properties highlighted in blue are no longer available.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
For more information or clarification you may call or visit BDO’s office:
Mila Dioneda / Sales Officer
09564920261 / 09223724522
BDO Property Management – Retail Sales
25/F, Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., corner Makati Ave., Makati City
For lease offers, please call:
(02) 8702-7033 / 8702-7825
You may view details of these assets through the bank’s intranet site or go to
- Sale shall be on “as is where is” basis.
- All offers are subject to Management approval.
- Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
- Lease offers welcome for all condominium units listed except those under “With Authority to Sell”. Please call for price.
- Where applicable, prices are exclusive of VAT
Nothing to disclose. While we are accredited licensed real estate brokers with BDO, we are posting this as a form of public service to our readers and subscribers. We have stopped brokering foreclosed properties at the moment, so please contact BDO directly to inquire. Thank you for understanding!
For real estate brokers/sales persons who want to market these properties, please contact BDO directly for accreditation requirements.
Please feel free to share this listing with your friends and associates.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.