BDO’s promo is back! A select number of BDO foreclosed properties are now under promo where you can get up to 20% off the selling price (In other words, you may submit offers that are up to 20% less than the listed price – please call BDO DIRECTLY for more details).
By the way, this nationwide list of BDO foreclosed properties is updated as of May 31, 2019, with a total of 806 properties for sale (only 172 are under promo). As usual, this list was sent to me by a very reliable source, which ultimately comes from the BDO Asset Management Group. Details below.
- 1 BDO foreclosed properties under promo (up to 20% off)
- 2 View list with All BDO foreclosed properties (database)
- 3 Search ALL foreclosed properties
- 4 Download the BDO foreclosed properties list in PDF format
- 5 How to avail – a summary of how to buy BDO foreclosed properties
- 6 Contact info
- 7 Foreclosed properties from big developers (How to spot them)
- 8 Disclaimer
- 9 Full disclosure
BDO foreclosed properties are for negotiated sale, which means you just have to submit an offer (no need to go through a public auction). Keep in mind that offers are still subject to bank management’s approval.
Since these properties are offered for sale through various channels, there is a very big chance that there are properties on the list that are already sold. Because of this, you should first confirm the availability of any property that you are interested in.
BDO foreclosed properties under promo (up to 20% off)
As mentioned earlier, there are 172 foreclosed properties under promo. One example is the house and lot below where interested buyers can take 20% off the selling price when submitting an offer.
To view the list of properties under promo, click on the link below:
View list with All BDO foreclosed properties (database)
To view the entire list of BDO foreclosed properties, click on the button below:
Search ALL foreclosed properties
- Search by typing keyword(s) and/or location(s) and click “Search”.
- Include keyword “bdo” to only include BDO foreclosed properties in search results (exclude to show foreclosed properties from other banks/entities that are currently inside the database).
- Use “Advanced Search” to choose preferred price range, lot/floor areas (if data is available).
Download the BDO foreclosed properties list in PDF format
If you prefer the “old school” way of of viewing listings in PDF format, then you can do so below.
Note: The properties in the list in yellow highlight are under promo.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
How to avail – a summary of how to buy BDO foreclosed properties
Based on our past transactions with BDO, here’s a quick overview of the buying process via negotiated sale:
1. Identify properties you are interested in
Browse through the list and Identify properties you are interested in.
2. Contact BDO directly to get more property details
You can proceed and contact BDO directly to get more property details / payment terms / schedule an ocular, etc. Contact info can be found within this blogpost (just below this summary), inside the downloadable list in PDF format, and also within each property’s details in the Classifieds Database.
- 31 Questions You Need To Ask When Inquiring About A Foreclosed Property
- Step by step: How to get foreclosed property details as part of due diligence
3. Do your due diligence
If you are seriously interested in a property/ies, you should do your due diligence (inspect the properties, verify the title/tax declaration, check what are the taxes and fees you will shoulder as the buyer, etc.). We recommend that you do the inspection personally. If you’re abroad, you can ask a trusted relative do the inspection for you, but I still recommend that you come home at least once to personally inspect the property yourself, before submitting an offer.
4. Choose your payment terms
In addition to cash payment, here are the payment terms we got last time we checked for BDO:
- Reservation Fee: 5% of selling price
- Minimum downpayment: 25% of selling price (exclusive of the 5% reservation fee)
- 70% balance: Payable over 5 years at 12% annual interest rate. Optionally, you may choose to get a loan takeout later either from BDO or other banks/lending institutions. Call BDO for details.
By the way, since payment terms often change, most especially the interest rates, always call the bank directly to get what currently applies before you submit your offer(s).
5. Submit an offer
If the property/ies you are interested in pass your due diligence, you can go ahead and submit an offer, inclusive of the 5% reservation fee. Call BDO directly to get all details and complete list of forms and requirements. Note: If your target property is under promo, you can submit an offer up to 20% below the listed price. All offers are subject to management approval.
6. Wait for your offer to get approved/disapproved
a. If your offer was approved, your 5% reservation fee becomes part of the downpayment, and BDO will assist you with finalizing the purchase. You need to choose between cash payment (usually due in 30 days after notice of approval), in-house financing, or bank loan (you need to finalize your downpayment amount/ years to pay for the balance and interest rate, submission of requirements, contract signing, when you can move-in, etc.)
b. If your offer was not approved, your reservation fee will be returned to you.
c. If the BDO received multiple offers including yours, you might be invited to participate in a sealed bidding to determine which bid will be accepted. If ever this situation arises, BDO will contact you and explain the whole process.
For more information or clarification you may call or visit BDO’s office:
Mila Dioneda / Sales Officer
(02) 7026000 local 27024 / 09564920261 / 09223724522
BDO Asset Management Group / Sales Department
25/F, Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., corner Makati Ave., Makati City
For lease offers, please call:
(02) 702-7033 / 702-7825
You may view details of these assets through the bank’s intranet site or go to
Foreclosed properties from big developers (How to spot them)
If you are looking for foreclosed properties from big developers like SMDC (SM’s property arm), Ayala Land, DMCI, etc., it’s easy to spot a significant number in this list.
Since BDO is the biggest bank in the Philippines as I write this, it comes as no surprise that they provide bank financing for a huge number of real estate purchases from these big developers. Unfortunately, there will be a few that do end up in foreclosure, which explains why you will find these properties on this list.
In order to spot the foreclosed properties from big developers, you should know the names of their various real estate projects.
To give you an idea, I listed down a few that I found in this list of BDO foreclosed properties, just click on the links to view the list of properties in our Classifieds Database. (Some links include foreclosed properties from other banks):
- Maricielo Villas
- Rhapsody Residences
- East Raya/ Raya Garden Condominium
- Riverfront Residences
- Magnolia Place
- Rosewood Pointe
- Cypress Towers
These are just a few of the real estate projects with foreclosed properties that I’ve found so far, I’ll write a separate article on this.
Of course, you should always keep in mind that it does not follow that foreclosed properties are the cheapest out there.
While it’s true that foreclosed properties CAN be below market value (as explained this in this article: 4 real reasons why foreclosed properties CAN be priced at below market values), you should never assume that this is true 100% of the time.
For example, for the foreclosed properties I found above from big developers, you should always do your research and compare them to other properties for sale from the developer (new, pre-selling or re-opened units), and also those that are “for sale by owner”.
Yes, NOT all foreclosed properties are good deals, which I also explained here: Are foreclosed properties good deals? (Hint: A lot of them are bad)
- Sale shall be on “as is where is” basis.
- All offers are subject to Management approval.
- Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
- Lease offers welcome for all condominium units listed except those under “With Authority to Sell”. Please call for price.
- Where applicable, prices are exclusive of VAT
Nothing to disclose. While we are accredited licensed real estate brokers with BDO, we are posting this as a form of public service to our readers and subscribers. We have stopped brokering foreclosed properties at the moment, so please contact BDO directly to inquire. Thank you for understanding!
For real estate brokers/sales persons who want to market these properties, please contact BDO directly for accreditation requirements.
Please feel free to share this listing with your friends and associates.