Update: This property is SOLD!!!
First and foremost, I want to disclose that this is NOT a foreclosed property, although I believe it is priced as such. This is a “For Sale By Owner” or FSBO property. The reason why the owners are willing to let go of this property at a low price is because they are moving to the US, and they want to dispose this quickly.
Secondly, I am helping a friend who is also a licensed real estate broker sell this. With that said, more details about the property can be found below.
Table of Contents
PHP 4,100,000.00 (CASH PRICE UNTIL January 31, 2014 ONLY!!!)
- Lot Area: 134sqm
- Floor Area: 170sqm (approx.)
- Floors: 2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built 1993 (well maintained)
- Not affected by recent floods. (During Ondoy, the road was flooded knee deep but only outside the house, according to the owner)
- Clean title
- 1 car garage (it appears 2 small cars will fit)
- Corner lot (please refer to pictures)
- Morning sun
- It is near the gate of Phase 4 of Multinational Village, Paranaque City (Very near Evacom, Sucat Road)
- It has master’s bedroom with its own toilet and bath at the ground floor
- There is a studio on the right side of the house. The studio has its own kitchen, loft and bathroom, and also has a separate entrance.
- The house is for sale semi-furnished as it includes the following:
- Slightly used imported washing machine
- Living room set
- Dining table
- Wall-sized art mural from Paete
View Multinational Village, Paranaque in a larger map
UPDATE: This property is already SOLD!!!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2013 All rights reserved.