Update: This property is SOLD!!!
First and foremost, I want to disclose that this is NOT a foreclosed property, although I believe it is priced as such. This is a “For Sale By Owner” or FSBO property. The reason why the owners are willing to let go of this property at a low price is because they are moving to the US, and they want to dispose this quickly.
Secondly, I am helping a friend who is also a licensed real estate broker sell this. With that said, more details about the property can be found below.
Table of Contents
PHP 4,100,000.00 (CASH PRICE UNTIL January 31, 2014 ONLY!!!)
- Lot Area: 134sqm
- Floor Area: 170sqm (approx.)
- Floors: 2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built 1993 (well maintained)
- Not affected by recent floods. (During Ondoy, the road was flooded knee deep but only outside the house, according to the owner)
- Clean title
- 1 car garage (it appears 2 small cars will fit)
- Corner lot (please refer to pictures)
- Morning sun
- It is near the gate of Phase 4 of Multinational Village, Paranaque City (Very near Evacom, Sucat Road)
- It has master’s bedroom with its own toilet and bath at the ground floor
- There is a studio on the right side of the house. The studio has its own kitchen, loft and bathroom, and also has a separate entrance.
- The house is for sale semi-furnished as it includes the following:
- Slightly used imported washing machine
- Living room set
- Dining table
- Wall-sized art mural from Paete
View Multinational Village, Paranaque in a larger map
UPDATE: This property is already SOLD!!!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2013 All rights reserved.
Tagged with: featured, Featured Properties, for sale by owner, FSBO, house and lot, multinational village, Paranaque
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.