We chanced upon this announcement at the official website of Pag-IBIG, which is basically a reminder that delinquent Pag-IBIG housing loan borrowers still have a chance to avoid cancellation (under CTS) and foreclosure (with mortgage loan) of their homes.
This is a welcome development and we hope this will mean less Pag-IBIG foreclosures down the road.
Unfortunately, we could not find more details, although it should be very similar to Pag-IBIG’s loan condonation program, which they had several years ago.
Here’s a copy of the banner announcement from Pag-IBIG’s homepage:
It was difficult to view this banner because of how Pag-IBIG’s website rotates banners at their homepage. They were rotating pretty fast, good thing I managed to click the banner above, but it was not linked to a page with more details.
Anyway, the announcement is directed towards Pag-IBIG housing loan borrowers who have received final demand letters, and Pag-IBIG listed 3 options for borrowers, so they can settle arrears:
- Loan restructuring program
- Non-Performing Asset Resolution Program or NPARP
- Plan of payment
We will update this article when we find more information from Pag-IBIG.
If you happen to have missed any of your monthly amortizations for your Pag-IBIG housing loan and find it difficult to pay the arrears/penalties, our advice is for you to contact Pag-IBIG directly and as soon as possible. They would be in the best position to assist you.
For more details, please contact Pag-IBIG directly
For you reference, here are Pag-IBIG’s contact details from their official website.
One last reminder: Please contact Pag-IBIG directly for more info, thank you for understanding.
Source: Pag-IBIG/HDMF Official website: http:// www.pagibigfund.gov.ph
By the way, If you have additional info with Pag-IBIG’s program above, please share through the comments section below. Thanks.
Tagged with: avoid foreclosure, loan condonation program, loan modification, loan restructuring, mortgage loan, Pag-IBIG, pagibig foreclosed properties, Stop Foreclosure
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Worried of facing foreclosure because of the Pandemic? Here’s our advice (Video)
- RA 11469 “Bayanihan to Heal As One Act”: Provisions related to Real Estate (with full text)
- Manually Issued Land Titles Not Yet Digitized By September 30, 2018 To Remain Valid – LRA
- Real estate brokers exam for retakers slated on December 16, 2017 (Even if others say it’s illegal)
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Treat Your First Home As A Real Estate Investment
- Why You Should Never Give Cash To Real Estate Agents (And What To Do Instead)
- Get Up To 20% Discount On Real Property Tax (Amilyar) In Las Pinas And Paranaque By Paying Early
- (Part 2) How To Proactively Prevent Foreclosures (and NOT lose everything)
- How To Proactively Prevent Foreclosures (and NOT lose everything)
- Positive Political Climate expected to bring Stability and Growth to the Philippine Real Estate Market