Repossessed cars are again available for sale through the Buena Mano Bidding Bonanza for bank repossessed cars which runs on November 8 to 16, 2009. My wife was the one who was able to get this new list of repossessed cars for sale when she visited the Buena Mano office in Makati recently, thanks hon! Deadline of submission of Bids is on Monday, November 16, 2009. Please refer to complete list of repossessed cars and guidelines below for more details.
The Buena Mano repossessed cars for sale can be inspected at the following stockyards:
West Avenue Stockyard
- 75 West Avenue, Barangay Paltok, Quezon City
- Tel. No. 374-2800 / 374-2900 c/o JOE
Buena Mano car sale west avenue stockyard vicinity map
- KM 23 East Service Road, South Super Hi-way Cupang, Muntinlupa City (Beside Shell Canvass Bldg.)
- Tel. No. 809-9986 c/o ASSONY
Buena Mano car sale Campville stockyard vicinity map
Please do remember to transact directly at the Makati office*
- Nelson 816-9962
- Vince 845-5998
- Charlie 816-9873 or 8169955/845-5723
*We are just sharing this list of repossessed cars for sale as a service to readers and subscribers. Just click on the image below to enlarge and download the complete list of repossessed cars for sale.
- Sealed bidding (OFFICIAL BID FORM FORMAT ONLY). Highest bidder wins and only the winning bidders will be notified. The Bank reserves the right to reject any and all offers and to accept the most advantageous bid at the Bank’s sole discretion. E-mail Address and/or Cell Phone number are necessary data which should be contained on the submitted Bid Form. The telephone numbers provided should be where bidder/s can be readily contacted
- Drop sealed bids in the designated bid box located at: Property Sales and Leases Office Ground Floor, The Enterprise Center Tower 2, Paseo de Roxas corner Dela Rosa Street, Makati City.
- Bid forms(available at the above mentioned stockyards and PSL office) should be filled out legibly and completely. Illegible and incomplete forms will be disqualified.
- The vehicles may be inspected at the above given addresses from November 8 – November 16, 2009 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM only except Sundays and Holidays. Units are sold on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” basis. LTO registration are not updated and are for the account of the buyer.
- Deadline of submission of Bid/s is on Monday, November 16, 2009, cut-off time is 5:30 PM. Opening of bids will be on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 9:30AM.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours from notification, failure of which will result in cancellation of the bid and the forfeiture of the Buyer’s option to purchase subject to Management’s discretion.
*An additional Php7,000.00++ will be collected for transfer & registration purposes.
To our financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Click here to contact me via E-mail
Mobile phone (Call/SMS): +639178843882
Facebook: Foreclosure Philippines fan page
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved.
PS. If you are a new visitor, please start here to learn more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines.
PS2. Larry Gamboa and Bo Sanchez will give the Think Rich Pinoy Seminar this November 21 at the Philamlife Building in UN avenue in Manila. Larry will discuss his unique Real Estate methods, buying foreclosed properties and turning them around for passive income. You’ll also get to play Robert Kiyosaki’s CashFlow Game and learn! To attend, click here now!
PS3. If you feel that anyone else you know might benefit from this post, please do share this to them and don’t forget to subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. If your inbox is getting full, you may subscribe through my RSS Feed instead.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.