UnionBank of the Philippines shall conduct a sealed bidding of repossessed cars on Monday, October 9, 2017. A total of 90 repossessed cars are included in the bidding. Details below.
Sorry for the short-notice everyone, just found this list from Unionbank. Anyway, I remember quite a number of people have been asking for repossessed cars, so here’s one.
Access UnionBank repossessed cars in our database
I already uploaded to our database this list of repossessed cars from UnionBank, and you may access them all through the button/link below:
Tip: When you are browsing the repossessed cars database, you can filter by adding a keyword for your preferred car model, make, etc. Example, if you are looking for a Vios, then add the keyword “vios” in the keyword search box. (There are actually 6 Toyota Vios cars in this listing).
To inspect the cars, you may visit their warehouse at JACOB WAREHOUSE: Pasacola Rd., Brgy. Nagkaisang Nayon, Novaliches District Quezon City
Download Unionbank’s list of repossessed cars
As usual, you may also download the list of repossessed cars below, in PDF format.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Sealed bidding / contact details
The repossessed cars from UnionBank are for public sealed bidding and the deadline of submission of bids is on Monday, October 9, 2017. Refer to bidding and contact details below:
BID FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT ASSET RECOVERY GROUP, 25TH FLOOR UNIONBANK PLAZA, MERALCO AVE. COR. ONYX ROAD, ORTIGAS CENTER, PASIG CITY.
BIDS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TOGETHER WITH THE P20,000 (MANAGERS CHECK PER UNIT) AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS NOT LATER THAN OCTOBER 09, 2017.
INSPECTION OF UNITS IS AT ABOVE ADDRESS.
CALL: 667-6388 local 8370 (BABES) / 8375 (DENIS) or Cell Nos. 0917-8127738/0932-8827738
Note: Office Hours is 08:30am to 05:30pm (Monday to Friday)
VISIT OUR WEBSITE @ www.unionbankph.com/personal/assetrecovery
THE BANK HAS THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OFFER/BID
Disclaimer / Disclosure
UnionBank may, at anytime, withdraw any of the units listed prior to bidding.
MISPRINTS ARE NOT MISREPRESENTATION OF ANY PROPERTY
UnionBank of the Philippines is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For concerns, you may contact UnionBank at (02) 841-8600 and [email protected] or the BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at (02) 708-7087 and [email protected]
Source: UnionBank website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Maybank Repossessed Cars for sale in January 2020 via Sealed Bidding
- Public Sealed Bidding of PNB Prime Properties and Repossessed Cars slated on October 28, 2016
- AUB Foreclosed Properties and Repossessed Cars for sale as of July 2016
- UCPB Foreclosed Properties and Repossessed Cars for sale as of June 2016
- Asia United Bank Foreclosed Properties and Repossessed Cars for sale as of June 2016
- 249th UnionBank Foreclosed Properties Auction Slated On April 23, 2016
- 247th UnionBank Foreclosed Properties Auction Slated On March 19, 2016
- UnionBank Foreclosed Properties And Repossessed Cars Auctions For July 2015
- 235th UnionBank Auction Slated on June 28, 2015 (Luzon Foreclosed Properties & Repossessed Cars)
- PNB Prime Foreclosed Properties and Repossessed Cars For Public Sealed Bidding On May 22, 2015