The last listings I will share this June 2016 shall be UCPB foreclosed properties and repossessed cars. You may download the listings and get UCPB’s contact details below.
Reminder – Please read : If you want to inquire with regard to any of the foreclosed properties or repossessed cars from UCPB, then please contact the designated UCPB bank officers directly. We are not acting as real estate brokers for these acquired assets (I am simply sharing these to our subscribers), so please contact UCPB directly to get more details. I will not reply to any inquiries for any of these assets from UCPB. Thank you for understanding.
Download the complete list of UCPB foreclosed properties
This is a huge list of foreclosed properties from United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), and these are in Metro Manila, Luzon, and a few locations in Visayas and Mindanao. You may download the list below.
Alternate link: UCPB foreclosed properties as of June 2016 (PDF)
Terms and Conditions for Real Estate Properties:
All sales on “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. No warranties.
- Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact UCPB Asset Management and Disposition Division for buy-back price.
- Properties and prices are subject to change anytime and maybe withdrawn from the list without prior notice.
- Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
- The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition or shall they be deemed as misrepresentation of the property.
- The Bank only shoulders the Creditable Withholding Tax (CWT) up to the extent of purchase price only. For any excess CWT shall be for buyer’s account.
- All submitted offers are subject to Bank’s management approval.
How to inquire and get more property details
To inquire regarding any of the foreclosed properties on the list, please contact the following:
For North Metro Manila and North Luzon Area properties:
- Agnes Felicidario – (02) 811-9962 | email: email@example.com
- Sheryl Barrameda – (02) 811-9839 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For South Metro Manila and South Luzon Area properties:
- Gina Senga – (02) 811-9963 | email: email@example.com
- Flor Gonzales – (02) 811-9968 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Visayas and Mindanao area properties:
- Allen Morales – (02) 811-9182 | email: email@example.com
- Maricel D. Cabasal– (02) 811- 9972 |email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the list of UCPB Repossessed cars
Note: According to the list, they are accepting sealed bids up to July 1, 2016 (up to 12:00 NN) and the opening of bids will follow at 3:00pm. Sorry for the short notice.
Alternate link: UCPB repossessed cars for sale as of June 2016 (PDF)
For inquiries regarding UCPB repossessed vehicles, please contact:
- James Ng – 811-9973 | email: email@example.com
- Ma. Victoria Bautista – 811-9452 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer for Vehicles:
- All units are on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis.
- Units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Bank has the right to withdraw any vehicle before the auction. Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the vehicle’s factual condition nor shall be deemed as misrepresentation on the vehicle.
Source: UCPB Official Website