The Professional Regulatory Board of Real Estate Service or PRBRES has announced a public hearing and consultation for the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the Real Estate Service Act of the Philippines (RESA)/ R.A. 9646 on June 9, 2010, Wednesday, 8:30 AM, at Hall C, Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC), Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Cor. Roxas Blvd., Pasay City, Philippines.
The announcement for the public hearing and consultation for the RESA IRR can be seen below.
A copy of the draft RESA Law IRR which shall be the basis for the discussions that will take place during the hearing and public consultation can be downloaded here: IRR-RESA-(PRBRESVer.1)-(Consultation-draft)-1-RA9646
This public hearing on the IRR of the RESA/R.A. 9646 is open to all. Affected parties are encouraged to participate and voice their concerns with regard to the draft RESA IRR.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Are you a new visitor? Click here NOW to start learning more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines
PPS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Inbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: IRR, PRBRES, public hearing, RA 9646, ra 9646 irr, RESA, resa irr, RESA law, RESA Law IRR
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Is BIR RR No. 10-2013 Favorable To Violators Of The RESA Law?
- February 2012 batch of Real Estate Service Professionals approved for registration without examination published
- December 2011 Real Estate Consultants, Brokers, and Appraisers approved for registration without examination
- November 2011 Real Estate Brokers, Appraisers, Consultants approved for registration without examination released
- How to file your application for registration without examination at the PRC
- Real estate brokers exam postponed… again?!
- RA 11469 “Bayanihan to Heal As One Act”: Provisions related to Real Estate (with full text)
- Accreditation Of 1,086 Real Estate Salespersons Approved By The PRC/PRBRES
- PRBRES Releases February-March 2013 Real Estate Brokers/Appraisers Approved For Registration w/o Examination
- 5 Tips for New Real Estate Brokers