A total of 66 SSS foreclosed properties are available for negotiated sale this November 2021. Details below.
View list of SSS foreclosed properties (database)
To view all SSS foreclosed properties with easy searching and filtering, access them all through our “Foreclosed Properties Database” below:
Note: This list has no occupancy status
I just want to point out that the list of SSS foreclosed properties does not have any occupancy status. To find out if a property is occupied or not, you will have to call and ask.
I remember I inquired about one of the properties on the list before, and it turns out that it was occupied. (I tagged it as “Occupied” in the Foreclosed Properties Database back then. Since that was a long time ago, I don’t know if it is still occupied).
If you decide to buy an occupied property, you will have to eject the illegal occupants. 🙁
As usual, we do not recommend buying occupied properties even if SSS offers a 10% discount on the purchase price for the successful eviction of illegal occupants (more on this later).
Search for more foreclosed properties
Wait, there’s more! You can also search from our database that includes other banks and institutions that have foreclosed properties for sale.
Foreclosed properties database
To quickly search for all available foreclosed properties that include other banks/ institutions, visit our Foreclosed Properties Database linked below:
All locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions inside our database, grouped by Province/ City, on this page:
Note: The “Foreclosed Properties Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/ suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Download the list of SSS foreclosed properties (PDF)
You may also view the list of SSS foreclosed properties in PDF format below.
(Note: The following are direct links to the file on the official website of SSS)
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Source: SSS Official website
How to avail (Summary)
- Contact SSS directly for property availability and other details/requirements
- Do your due diligence (inspect property, check documents, etc.)
- Choose your preferred payment terms
- Submit offer and requirements as instructed by SSS
(* The above is just a summary, please contact SSS directly for more details. Contact info can be found below)
This is the latest info I got from the SSS:
- Minimum Downpayment:
- For PHP 500,000 and below – Minimum of 5% of purchase price
- For above PHP 500,000.00 – Minimum of 10% of purchase price
- Interest rates (for installment payment)
- 6% – 1 to 5 years installment term
- 7.5% – 6 to 10 years installment term
- 9% – 11 to 15 years installment term
- 10% discount on purchase price for cash purchase
- 10% discount on purchase price for successful eviction of illegal occupant for occupied properties.
- Payment terms: Up to fifteen (15) years at 9% interest per annum (Note: interest rates can be lower if payment term is shorter, see above)
All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “as is where is basis”. Property availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice. All offers are subject to approval by management. Misprints shall not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Who to contact for more information
For more details, please contact the designated contact person that handles the region where a foreclosed property is located.
I also added links to the list of foreclosed properties per region for easy reference, see below.
National Capital Region (10 foreclosed properties)
- Contact Person: Mr. Antonio A. Salamat, Jr. / Ms. Angelica Fullero / Ms. Lualhati A. Zuñiga
- Telephone: (02) 920-6401 locals 5123/5125/5430
- E-mail Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Address: 12th Floor, SSS Building, East Ave., Diliman, Quezon City
Central Luzon (28 foreclosed properties)
- Contact Person: Engr. Mylene Nonette M. Zamora
- Telephone: (045)982-3541
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: SSS Bldg., Macabulos Drive, San Vicente, Tarlac City
Southern Luzon (5 foreclosed properties)
- Contact Person: Engr. Evangeline B. Rivera
- Telephone: (049) 562-0324
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Address: 2F SSS Building, Balagtas Blvd cor. M. Paulino St., San Pablo City
Central Visayas (1 foreclosed property)
- Contact Person: Mr. Leon C. Gelera Jr.
- Telephone: (032) 505-9301 to 10 loc. 250
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: SSS Bldg., Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City
Western Visayas (2 foreclosed properties)
- Contact Person: Engr. Antonio G. Wong Jr.
- Telephone: (034) 434-8991
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Address: 3rd Floor SSS Bldg., 2nd Lacson St., Bacolod City
Northern Mindanao (4 foreclosed properties)
- Contact Person: Ms. Marianne Jane F. Angeles
- Telephone: 0935-051-3346
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 4th floor, SSS Bldg., Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City
Southern Mindanao (14 foreclosed properties)
- Contact Person: Mr. Joseph G. Codilla / Mr. Renzo Ben A. Lim
- Telephone: (082) 221-34-93 / 221-3575 / 221-3536
- E-mail Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: SSS Bldg., J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
Western Mindanao (2 foreclosed properties)
- Contact Person: Mr. Michael de Leon
- Telephone: (062) 993-1210
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Address: PHIDCO Bldg., Veterans Avenue, Zamboanga City
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose, we are not accredited real estate brokers of SSS, and we are just sharing this to everyone who might be interested.