A total of 10,932 foreclosed properties from Bank of Commerce are available for negotiated sale in their latest batch of pricelists for Q1-2023 (February 2023). Details below.
The updated listings include foreclosed real estate from Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao areas. It also has a big list of memorial lots in provincial areas.
According to the Bank of Commerce website, these are the Q1-2023 listings, although I believe these listings were released only this February.
View all Bank of Commerce foreclosed properties (searchable database)
For easy searching and filtering, all the pricelists have been uploaded to our foreclosed real estate database. Use the button/link below to view.
==> Click to view list with all Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties
View/ download the listings per geographical region
|Listing Details||# of Foreclosed Properties|
Properties in Metro Manila
Properties in Luzon
Properties in Visayas
Properties in Mindanao
Foreclosed Memorial Lots (Provincial)
*The pricelists above replaces all previous listings from Bank of Commerce that we have shared in the past here at ForeclosurePhilippines.com
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files, which is free to download at Adobe.com
Please take note of properties with no price (for re-appraisal), “special concerns”
Please take note that quite a number of properties have no price (they will appear as “CALL FOR PRICE” in my foreclosed real estate database) because they are “For re-appraisal”. You should call Bank of Commerce DIRECTLY to ask for the selling price if it is already available.
Also, some properties from Bank of Commerce have the following statuses or “special concerns” as follows:
* No Possession
** With pending case
*** Under redemption
“No Possession” means the property either has illegal occupants or the property is locked and the bank is unable to enter and take over the possession (Properties that are classified as “No possession” can be easily excluded when searching our database, more on this below).
“With pending case” means a court case is ongoing (usually between the bank and the former owner) and the buyer will take over the case from the bank.
“Under redemption” means a property is still within redemption period and the former owner can still get the property back by redeeming it. To learn more about the redemption period, visit this page at BATASnatin.com
As always, we do not recommend buying foreclosed properties that have illegal occupants and/or have pending court cases.
- Recommended reading: Why we don’t recommend buying occupied foreclosed properties (even if they are cheap)
Exclude properties with zero prices, no possession
Here are quick links to exclude properties with zero prices and no possession/occupied:
==> Click here to exclude all properties that have zero prices and are for re-appraisal
==> Click here to exclude all properties that have issues (those that are illegally occupied/bank has no possession)
Search our foreclosed properties database…
Wait, there’s more! You can also search from over 20,000 foreclosed properties in our database that includes multiple banks and lending institutions that have foreclosed properties for sale. Quickly search using the link below:
==> Click for foreclosed properties database
All locations with foreclosed properties by Province/City
You can also browse all locations within the Philippines with foreclosed properties available from ALL banks/lending institutions inside our database, grouped by Province/ City, on this page:
==> Click to browse all foreclosed property locations
Note: The “Foreclosed Properties Database” is a work in progress. If you have comments/ suggestions, please do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Listing details and important reminders
The foreclosed properties from Bank of Commerce are for negotiated sale, no need to go through a public auction.
This means that interested parties only need to submit their offers. There will only be a bidding if a property receives multiple offers. More details can be found in their reminders below.
1) All sales on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and “NO RECOURSE” bases. No warranties.
2) Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact Acquired Assets Management Department for buyback price.
3) Properties & prices subject to change anytime & may be removed from the list for any reason Top Management deems appropriate.
4) The list may reflect properties sold without the knowledge of AAMD. For immediate correction, kindly advise AAMD of such fact if identified.
5) If multiple offers are received for the same property, a bidding shall be conducted and the property shall be awarded to the highest bidder.
6) Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
7) The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer.
8) The Bank only shoulders Creditable Withholding Tax up to purchase price. Excess CWT are for buyer’s account.
9) This list is an intellectual property of Bank of Commerce. However, Bank of Commerce is not in anyway liable if this shall be copied, reproduced, altered and/or tampered for any activities other than the purpose of marketing properties contained in it.
10) No application fee is required.
11) Bid Offer should be labeled as “Bids and Awards Committee – Bank Property Bid” and be addressed to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
Finance and Controllership Group
12th floor SMPC Bldg., Ortigas Center
c/o Maritess C. Claveria
I would like to emphasize what was mentioned in the reminder that the list might contain properties that are already sold since the list is updated quarterly, and these foreclosed properties are offered to the public through various channels.
So if you are interested in any property, you should first check the availability with the bank to avoid wasting time.
Bank of Commerce Contact Details
For inquiries, please refer to contact details below, depending on the location of your target properties:
Interested? Please call 8-982-6000, locals:
Metro Manila Areas: 6372 & 6373
Luzon Areas: 6374 &6375
VisMin Areas: 6372 & 6147
Katherine Manalang – 09175208074
Anna Leon – 09173099575
Source: Bank of Commerce website
Disclaimer and disclosure
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
- Foreclosed property listings often include properties that are occupied. We do not recommend that you buy occupied properties, even if they are cheap.
- Since we no longer broker foreclosed properties, those who are requesting for foreclosed properties in any particular city/village/subdivision, can just search my foreclosed properties database or browse my compilation of ALL LOCATIONS (per city/provinces) with foreclosed properties.
- Because we don’t broker foreclosed properties anymore (as stated above), we obviously cannot entertain requests for foreclosed property details. We highly suggest that you contact the banks/sellers/government lending institutions directly for your requirements, or get the services of their accredited and licensed real estate brokers who may assist you.
- Let me reiterate: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US/LEAVE A COMMENT TO REQUEST FOR PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS. As stated above, the correct way to get details is to CONTACT THE SELLING BANK/INSTITUTION DIRECTLY TO INQUIRE (REFER TO THE LISTING FOR CONTACT DETAILS). Thank you for understanding!
- To get notified when the next updated listings of foreclosed properties are published, you may subscribe to e-mail alerts (this is 100% free!).
12 thoughts on “10,900+ Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in February-2023 Listings”
Hi! San po pwede mag download ng due diligence checklist? Thank you!
Hi Jino, email subscribers get a copy for free. Did you subscribe already?
hello Po,.what is the best time to contact you po,.?I live in Minnesota USA,.
Hi Herbert, this is regarding what? If you are interested in any of the properties on this list, you may contact Bank of Commerce directly, no need to go through us as we have stopped brokerage. Thanks for understanding.
By the way, you really need someone here in the Philippines to help you with your due diligence since you are abroad.
thank you boss Jay
Boss Jay, tanong ko lng po kng ano po ang ibig sabihin ng No Possession sa remarks ng listing nila. Salamat po!
Hi Jojo, ibig sabihin pwedeng meron pang illegal occupant, or naka-lock pa ang property at hindi pa pwedeng buksan ng bank
Thank you po, Boss Jay! Malinaw na po sakin.
Magandang araw po. Yung posted price po e yun na po ba ang minimum na maioffer nyo para sa property o pwede pa pong mas lower pa dun yung offer nyo? Thanks po in advance
Good day MB! Since negotiated sale po sa Bank of Commerce, pwedeng mag offer ng mas mababa sa posted price, subject to approval ng management at kung may ibang nag offer na mas mataas. Thank you for the question!