I remember I wanted to attend this very same lecture series way back in 2007-2008 to satisfy my quest not just to learn but to actually start with real estate investing.
To cut a long story short, I attended and I was not disappointed. I highly recommend this to all beginning real estate investors out there.
I consider Engineer Enrico Cruz as a true mentor and if you want to have a solid foundation when it comes to real estate investing in the Philippine setting, then this one’s for you.
By the way, all of the topics are stand-alone which means you can still attend even if you missed some of the topics or you can just attend the topics that interest you. Checkout the details below.
URBAN INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATEwill conduct an
INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE LECTURE SERIESVenue: Don Jose Yulo Caseroom, Asian Institute of Management Conference Center, Benavides cor Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City
SCHEDULE OF TOPICSTIME: 1:30 to 6:00 PM( All topics are stand alone and can be attended separately )
- Day 1, September 4 INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE: OPPORTUNITIES, TECHNIQUES & WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN BEFORE INVESTING
- Day 2, September 6 REAL ESTATE ECONOMICS and the UPs & DOWNs OF REAL ESTATE VALUES
- Day 3, September 11 HOW TO’S OF PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT WITH HLURB RULES
- Day 4, September 13 PROPERTY VALUATION: HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF
- Day 5, September 18 JOINT VENTURES FOR REAL ESTATE PROJECTS
- Day 6, September 20 LEGAL ASPECTS OF REAL ESTATE SALES AND LEASES
- Day 7, September 25 TAXATION OFREAL ESTATE SALES AND LEASES
- Day 8, October 2 MAKING BIG MONEY IN DISTRESSED PROPERTIESTHESE SEMINARS SHALL BE DIRECTED BY ENGR. ENRICO S. CRUZ, 1ST AND 8TH PLACER,BOARD EXAMINATION FOR REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS AND REAL ESTATE BROKERS RESPECTIVELY, WITH PROFESSOR ATTY. REX ENRICO V. CRUZ IIIFor more details and inquiries, Urban Institute of Real Estate may be reached atTel. No. 509-4094 or CP 0915-457-3596 or 0939-137-9242PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES IN REAL ESTATETHANK YOU
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. I will not earn anything if you will attend this lecture series. I highly recommend this, I truly believe that Engineer Cruz is a true mentor when it comes to real estate investing!
Tagged with: engineer enrico cruz, mentoring, real estate education, Real Estate Investing, real estate seminars, urban institute of real estate
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Where to get CPD units for real estate brokers in 2018
- See you at the TGFI Financial Literacy Summit on April 1-2, 2017!
- Do you want to solve your property management problems and earn CPD units at the same time?
- Join Me At The Money Summit And Wealth Expo 2016 (Get Early Bird Rates Until April 22)
- Do You Want Passive Income Thru Real Estate? Join Centro Maven’s Real Estate Entrepreneurship Seminar on October 3, 2015
- Video 4 Is Live – The “BIG PICTURE” of the Real Estate Investing Process
- Giveaway: Win 2 Free Tickets For The 8th Money Summit and Wealth Expo (Deadline: July 9, 2015)
- See You At The 8th Money Summit And Wealth Expo On July 17-18, 2015
- Congratulations to the 3 Winners For The Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing Seminar Giveaway!
- Las Pinas 120-Unit Real Estate Seminar & Training for 2015 Real Estate Brokers Exam Starts October 25, 2014