As real estate investors, we rely on good property management to ensure our rental properties are well managed so we’ll have less problems, which should translate to happy tenants that pay their rents.
As real estate professionals, we also need Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units to renew our licenses.
What if we can solve both at the same time?
With Netscore’s Certificate Course on Property Management, you can actually have both.
To get more details, please refer to the program schedule, invitation letter, and registration form, below.
Keep in mind that this program will start on February 11, 2017 (this coming Saturday), so if you are interested, better hurry up and contact Netscore.
The program runs for 8 consecutive Saturdays.
If you have questions, please contact Netscore directly through their contact details above.
Thanks again to Realtor Nestor Correa for informing us of this event.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose, we are not affiliated with Netscore, we are just helping out our friends in the real estate industry. I wanted to attend this, but my Saturdays until May are fully booked because I am in the middle of conducting my own training. I’ll probably attend the next batch.
P.S. Got an upcoming real estate seminar? Let us know so we can feature it here. We may have been busy in the past, but I believe we are now almost back to normal and we are about to deploy our article submission system.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Where to get CPD units for real estate brokers in 2018
- See you at the TGFI Financial Literacy Summit on April 1-2, 2017!
- Join Me At The Money Summit And Wealth Expo 2016 (Get Early Bird Rates Until April 22)
- Do You Want Passive Income Thru Real Estate? Join Centro Maven’s Real Estate Entrepreneurship Seminar on October 3, 2015
- Video 4 Is Live – The “BIG PICTURE” of the Real Estate Investing Process
- Giveaway: Win 2 Free Tickets For The 8th Money Summit and Wealth Expo (Deadline: July 9, 2015)
- See You At The 8th Money Summit And Wealth Expo On July 17-18, 2015
- Congratulations to the 3 Winners For The Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing Seminar Giveaway!
- Las Pinas 120-Unit Real Estate Seminar & Training for 2015 Real Estate Brokers Exam Starts October 25, 2014
- Where To Find A Real Estate Training Center For The 2015 Real Estate Brokers Exam – The Ultimate List!