The Quezon City Treasurer’s office will be conducting a tax foreclosure auction of properties certified to be delinquent in the payment of real property taxes on December 6, 2012, 10:00am, at the Ground Floor,Taxpayer’s Assessment and Payment Lounge, City Hall Complex, Quezon City, Philippines. This is by virtue of the provisions of Section 260 and 263 of RA 7160 otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991.
The complete list of delinquent real properties can be found below.
Notice of delinquent real property (auction on December 6, 2012)
Sorry this list is quite big (the PDF file has a size of 4.76MB). Any attempt to make it smaller would make the list unreadable so I hope you won’t have any problem downloading big files such as this. Anyway, you can just click on the image preview below to download the list…
Or just click on the following link:
Rules, regulations, and conduct of auction sale
Most answers to questions about tax delinquent property auctions can be found in the auction guidelines and I have a scanned copy for one of their past auctions (July 2009) that I have attended in Quezon City below. Take note that the scanned copy is NOT the current guidelines, but it can be a good reference for those who might want to learn more about the upcoming auction. A copy of the current guidelines should be available at the Quezon City Treasurer’s office.
Tips for real estate investors
I have previously written tips for real estate investors interested in joining tax delinquent property auctions in Quezon City and they can be found through the following link:
Heads-up: As part of due diligence, we get a copy of the title of a target property right? This can be a challenge for properties in Quezon City. Just recently, I went to the Land Registration Authority (LRA) at East Avenue to get a certified true copy of the title of a foreclosed condo and I was surprised to learn it would take one week for them to release a copy. Before it only took a day or two, but now, it takes seven (7) days to get a certified true copy of a TCT or CCT! I’ll write more about this another post.
Quezon City Treasurer’s Office Announcements, 2013 Payment Deadlines
In related news, here’s a list of announcements (including the auction above) and payment deadlines from the Quezon City Treasurer’s Office as posted in QC’s official website.
Take note that in Quezon City, you can get a 20% discount for your real property tax if you pay on or before March 31, 2013 (in addition to the peace of mind that your property won’t be included in any of their list of tax delinquent properties for public auction). Here’s the list of announcements and deadlines:
- December 6, 2012, 10:00 AM –Auction sale of delinquent Real Properties (Land, Building and Machineries)
- December 28, 2012 –Deadline for payment of Real Estate Tax for the 4th quarter of 2012
- Every 20th of the month –Deadline for payment of Amusement Tax
- Every 20th of the month –Deadline for payment of Market Fees
- January 20, 2013 –Deadline for payment of Business Tax for the 1st quarter of 2013
- January 31, 2013 –Deadline for payment of Professional Tax for 2013
- February 28, 2013 –Deadline for payment of Individual and Corporate Community Tax Certificates
- March 31, 2013 –Deadline for payment of Real Property Tax for the 1st quarter of 2013.
- Avail of the 20% discount if you pay your 2013 Real Property taxes in full on or before March 31, 2013.
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
PS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Mailbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead.
Tagged with: quezon city auction, quezon city property tax, quezon city real estate tax delinquencies, quezon city tax delinquent properties, quezon city tax delinquent real properties, tax delinquent real properties, tax foreclosure auction
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Las Pinas City Real Property Tax Amnesty Extended Until July 31, 2015
- Quezon City Tax Relief For Delinquent Real Properties Ends On June 30, 2015
- Real Property Tax Amnesty For Las Pinas City Ends On June 30, 2015
- Notice To The Public For Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties – Auction Slated On May 15, 2014
- No Real Estate Tax Relief For Quezon City – Public Auction Slated On December 12, 2013
- Muntinlupa Gives Real Estate Tax Relief Thru Amnesty For Real Property Owners Until December 31, 2013
- Good News: Paranaque Tax Delinquent Properties Get Relief Through Tax Amnesty Until November 15, 2013
- July 4, 2013 Auction Of Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Slated
- Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Auction Slated On April 4, 2013
- Pasig City Tax Delinquent Properties auction slated on November 13, 2012