While the Paranaque tax amnesty for realty taxes ends on November 15, 2013, Muntinlupa City real property owners have until December 31, 2013 to avail of a tax amnesty as announced through an advisory on the official website of Muntinlupa City. The good news is, we can expect that public auctions of tax delinquent properties in Muntinlupa shall NOT be conducted in the near future.
Muntinlupa City Tax Amnesty Details
According to the advisory, all real property owners can avail of the tax amnesty from August 23 to December 31, 2013.
It was also mentioned that there shall be…
“No interest, penalties, or surcharges for all delinquent, undeclared, and unpaid properties, including improvements.”
An Inquirer.net news article reported that Muntinlupa City Mayor Jaime Fresnedi signed the ordinance that granted the tax amnesty last August 5, 2013.
As of October 9, 2013, we could not get a copy of the ordinance, or other details, from the Muntinlupa City website, as it seems the page for this is still being updated.
Anyway, as stated in the advisory above, interested parties can call the following to get more details:
- Assessor’s Office: 861-1511
- Treasurer’s Office: 862-1491
Tax amnesty for other Cities/Municipalities?
Do you know of any other Cities/Municipalities that have offered a tax amnesty to real property owners out there? If you do, please share it through the comments below. Thanks!
Tagged with: Jaime Fresnedi, Muntinlupa City, Muntinlupa Tax Amnesty, Muntinlupa Tax Delinquent Properties, Real Property Taxes, realty taxes, Tax Delinquent Properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Las Pinas City Real Property Tax Amnesty Extended Until July 31, 2015
- Quezon City Tax Relief For Delinquent Real Properties Ends On June 30, 2015
- Real Property Tax Amnesty For Las Pinas City Ends On June 30, 2015
- Good News: Paranaque Tax Delinquent Properties Get Relief Through Tax Amnesty Until November 15, 2013
- RA 11469 “Bayanihan to Heal As One Act”: Provisions related to Real Estate (with full text)
- Manually Issued Land Titles Not Yet Digitized By September 30, 2018 To Remain Valid – LRA
- Real estate brokers exam for retakers slated on December 16, 2017 (Even if others say it’s illegal)
- Why You Should Never Give Cash To Real Estate Agents (And What To Do Instead)
- Get Up To 20% Discount On Real Property Tax (Amilyar) In Las Pinas And Paranaque By Paying Early
- Avoid the cancellation and foreclosure of properties under Pag-IBIG housing loans