Quezon City’s Office of the Treasurer has recently released the final notice for this quarter’s public auction of tax delinquent real properties in Quezon City. The public auction will be held on April 4, 2013, Thursday, 10:00am, at the Ground Floor, Taxpayer’s Assessment and Payment Lounge, City Hall Complex, Quezon City, Philippines.
This tax foreclosure auction shall be conducted by virtue of Sections 260 and 263 of RA 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991.
Prospective bidders are reminded to bring the required ten thousand pesos (Php 10,000) as cash bond for the bidding.
Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Listing
The complete listing of Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties as published in major newspapers last March 25, 2013 can be seen below.
For more details about the tax delinquent properties for public auction and the auction process, please contact the Quezon City Treasurer’s office directly.
Anyway, I will also update this post if I get more info prior to the auction on Thursday. I’ll also see if I can get a better quality scanned copy of the listing above. Downloadable PDF will also follow.
By the way, I would like to thank John Willauer for his comment that let us all know of this upcoming auction, thanks John!
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
Tagged with: quezon city property tax, quezon city real estate tax delinquencies, quezon city tax delinquent properties, quezon city tax delinquent real properties, tax delinquent real properties, tax foreclosure auction, unpaid taxes land for auction
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Las Pinas City Real Property Tax Amnesty Extended Until July 31, 2015
- Quezon City Tax Relief For Delinquent Real Properties Ends On June 30, 2015
- Real Property Tax Amnesty For Las Pinas City Ends On June 30, 2015
- Notice To The Public For Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties – Auction Slated On May 15, 2014
- No Real Estate Tax Relief For Quezon City – Public Auction Slated On December 12, 2013
- Muntinlupa Gives Real Estate Tax Relief Thru Amnesty For Real Property Owners Until December 31, 2013
- Good News: Paranaque Tax Delinquent Properties Get Relief Through Tax Amnesty Until November 15, 2013
- July 4, 2013 Auction Of Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Slated
- Quezon City Tax delinquent properties auction slated on December 6, 2012
- Pasig City Tax Delinquent Properties auction slated on November 13, 2012