The Office of the Treasurer of Quezon City shall be conducting a tax foreclosure auction of tax delinquent real properties on July 4, 2013, Thursday, 10:00am, at the Ground Floor, Taxpayer’s Assessment and Payment Lounge, City Hall Complex, Quezon City, Philippines.
Again, this quarter’s public auction of tax delinquent properties are to be conducted by virtue of Sections 260 and 263 of RA 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991.
Prospective bidders are reminded to bring the required ten thousand pesos (Php 10,000) as cash bond for the bidding, which is refundable in case of non-winning bids.
Complete listing of Quezon City tax delinquent real properties
The complete listing of Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties as published in major newspapers last June 24, 2013 can be seen below.
Enlarge to view or click the following download link: Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties For Auction on July 4, 2013
For more details about the tax delinquent properties for public auction (as part of your due diligence), and to learn more about the auction process, please contact the Quezon City Treasurer’s office DIRECTLY.
Keep in mind that it currently takes more than a week to get certified true copies of titles in Quezon City (despite the LRA’s computerization project), and you only have 9 days to due your due diligence before the auction.
- Related post: 9 Lessons Learned From The Marikina Tax Delinquent Properties Auction Last November 13, 2008
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
P.S. – Sorry guys, I haven’t been able to post anything here for almost 3 weeks until now. After speaking at the Manila Real Estate Forum 2013, I got sick, and I just had to get some much needed rest. Anyway, when I was well enough, I started updating the site’s “look and feel” to pave the way for our forum for real estate investors in the Philippines (target live date is July 1, 2013), aside from uploading listings in our database.
By the way, we now have 2,669 foreclosed properties in our database with an aggregate selling price of over Php 13 Billion, coming from just 10 banks (19 more to go!). Check out the database at https://www.foreclosurephilippines.com/database
Tagged with: quezon city property tax, quezon city real estate tax delinquencies, quezon city tax delinquent properties, quezon city tax delinquent real properties, tax delinquent real properties, tax foreclosure auction, unpaid taxes land for auction
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Las Pinas City Real Property Tax Amnesty Extended Until July 31, 2015
- Quezon City Tax Relief For Delinquent Real Properties Ends On June 30, 2015
- Real Property Tax Amnesty For Las Pinas City Ends On June 30, 2015
- Notice To The Public For Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties – Auction Slated On May 15, 2014
- No Real Estate Tax Relief For Quezon City – Public Auction Slated On December 12, 2013
- Muntinlupa Gives Real Estate Tax Relief Thru Amnesty For Real Property Owners Until December 31, 2013
- Good News: Paranaque Tax Delinquent Properties Get Relief Through Tax Amnesty Until November 15, 2013
- Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Auction Slated On April 4, 2013
- Quezon City Tax delinquent properties auction slated on December 6, 2012
- Pasig City Tax Delinquent Properties auction slated on November 13, 2012