If you have real estate properties in Quezon City, I suggest you read this to make sure they are not on the list of tax delinquent properties that will be for sale through public auction this coming April 2012. The Office of the Treasurer of Quezon City has just published a notice of public auction for Quezon City tax delinquent real properties.
This is by virtue of the provisions of Sections 260 and 263 of RA 7160, otherwise know as the Local Government Code of 1991. The public auction will be the held on April 12, 2012, 10:00am, at the Ground Floor, Taxpayer’s Assessment and Payment Lounge, City Hall Complex, Quezon City, Philippines.
Complete list of Quezon City Tax delinquent real properties
The complete list of Quezon City Tax delinquent real properties can be found below in JPG format and consists of 7 pages. Just click to view/right-click to save. Please be patient as it may take some time to view/download these files due to the large file sizes (around 1.8Mb each), depending on your internet connection speed.
Also available for download:
- Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties public auction on April 12 2012 – (PDF) (this contains all 7 pages in a single PDF file which is only 4.9Mb in size)
Source: Philippine Star print edition, March 26, 2012, page B-13 to B-19
For additional information, please visit or call the Quezon City Treasurer’s Office DIRECTLY through the contact numbers which can be found in the official website of the Local Government of Quezon City through this link:
Quezon City real property tax payers can get 20% discount before March 31, 2012
In related news, Quezon City real property tax payers can get a very significant 20% discount on their annual real property taxes if payments are made before March 31, 2012.
This can be seen in the official website of the Local Government of Quezon City, which is http://www.quezoncity.gov.ph.
The real property tax payment deadlines, along with the announcement for the 20% discount for annual payments can be found through the following link: http://www.quezoncity.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=562:2012-tax-payment-deadlines&catid=83
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
Tagged with: Property tax, quezon city, quezon city auction, quezon city official seal, quezon city property tax, quezon city real estate tax delinquencies, quezon city tax delinquent properties, quezon city tax delinquent real properties, real estate investors, real estate tax quezon city, real property tax payment in quezon city, tax delinquent, tax delinquent real properties, tax foreclosure, tax foreclosure auction, unpaid taxes land for auction
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Las Pinas City Real Property Tax Amnesty Extended Until July 31, 2015
- Quezon City Tax Relief For Delinquent Real Properties Ends On June 30, 2015
- Real Property Tax Amnesty For Las Pinas City Ends On June 30, 2015
- Notice To The Public For Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties – Auction Slated On May 15, 2014
- No Real Estate Tax Relief For Quezon City – Public Auction Slated On December 12, 2013
- Muntinlupa Gives Real Estate Tax Relief Thru Amnesty For Real Property Owners Until December 31, 2013
- Good News: Paranaque Tax Delinquent Properties Get Relief Through Tax Amnesty Until November 15, 2013
- July 4, 2013 Auction Of Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Slated
- Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Auction Slated On April 4, 2013
- Quezon City Tax delinquent properties auction slated on December 6, 2012