If you missed the 2008 Housing Fair held at the SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 1 and 2 in
Image via Wikipedia
Mandaluyong City last October 29-31 2008, I have here information where you can download the respective foreclosed property listings of each of the participating government financing institutions and shelter agencies. Please see list below along with links to the listings.
I couldn’t find any direct link to property listings on the SSS website but you can find them by clicking here and then do a search for “acquired assets” on the upper right corner of the SSS website. You should then see their assets for sale at the bottom of the center row.
*Update – February 7, 2009: you may download the GSIS foreclosed properties for sale listing here
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas, BSP, BSP, Central Bank of the Philippines, Government Foreclosed Properties, GSIS, GSIS, HDMF, HDMF, HGC, HGC, Home Guaranty Corporation, Negotiated Sale, NHMFC, NHMFC, Pag-IBIG, Pag-IBIG, SSS, SSS
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- HUDCC to hold Housing Fair 2011 on September 30 to October 2
- I attended the 4th Housing Fair 2009 at SM Megamall
- Get ready as the 4th Philippine Housing Fair pushes through on December 27-29, 2009!
- Philippine Housing Fair 2009
- Housing Fair 2013 Slated On October 25-27, 2013 At SM Megamall
- Housing Fair 2011 acquired assets listings for download
- Housing Fair 2011 Program of Activities
- GA Sky Suites foreclosed by RCBC
- Philippine Housing Fair 2010 slated on October 1-3, 2010 at SM Megamall
- Philippine Housing Fair 2009 moved to December, housing fairs to be held in Davao, Cebu, and Iloilo