Finally had the chance to share this video recording of Success Live Episode 24 with Brother Bo Sanchez, which was all about how you can get started with real estate investing. Sorry if my voice was too soft at times, I had a throat infection when we recorded this last January 2018. Anyway, we covered a lot in this video… enjoy!
Watch the video below:
What we covered in the video
- What pushed me to transition from being an employee to a real estate investor
- How I raised capital for my first real estate deal
- The top two ways of earning through real estate
- Why you need to focus on one location
- What is a “good deal” when it comes to real estate?
- How much capital do you need to start with real estate?
- What are the top advantages with investing in foreclosed properties?
- What are the top 3 things to know to help you choose the right property?
- How do you find foreclosed properties?
- How can you know the market value of a property?
- Have you thought of forming an investors group where people can pool money/be like stock holders, and you make the investors’ decision for them? (much like crowdfunding – see notice from SEC below in the resources section)
- The risks with partnerships when investing in real estate
- How can an OFW invest in real estate?
- How do you know when there is a bank auction of foreclosed properties?
- Would you recommend investing in pre-selling condos and having it rented?
- What strategies gave you the most income/less income in real estate?
Links to resources mentioned in the video / additional references
1. I mentioned in the video that I was conducting a more detailed training. To check if I have any trainings available for enrollment, just visit the page below:
2. Securities and Exchange Commission’s request for comments on the proposed Rules and Regulations Governing Crowdfunding:
3. Learn more about Brother Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club:
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- [Video-Tagalog] 30+ Beginner Questions About Foreclosed Properties w/ tips, advice, and examples
- Real Estate Investing: ROI versus COCR – What’s the Difference?
- [Video] What are the advantages with investing in foreclosed properties (and other frequently asked questions)
- ROI – Flipping Vs Rentals: A Deeper Look
- 1% Rule for Rental Property – Find suitable foreclosed properties to keep as rentals in the Philippines
- How To Buy Pag-Ibig Acquired Assets in 2021 (Negotiated Sale) Step-By-Step Tutorial Video
- Pasalo (Assume Balance): Sell a house and lot via Mortgage Assumption (overview)
- Top 10 Mistakes when Buying Foreclosed Properties/Real Estate | Real Estate Investing for Beginners
- How to find foreclosed properties with good property values (After Repair Value case study)
- How I started with investing in foreclosed properties (What happened to my first purchase?)