2018 is about to come to an end, and chances are, if you look back, there are things which you wish you could have done better. Failure is like falling flat on our faces, and most of the time we just give up and that’s the end of it.
However, it doesn’t have to be that way. Let me explain …
Sure, there are times when failure is unavoidable. What I’m talking about are failures where we simply just gave up.
This definitely applies to investing in real estate, where knowledge alone is not enough if you want to succeed.
You need to be willing to pay the price to stay in the game.
I also had my share of difficulties like balancing between investing in real estate and blogging about it… it’s obvious I had less time to update this blog because we had to focus on our own real estate deals.
Correcting this is one of my goals in 2019.
Anyway, let me share with you what can happen if you decide to go all-in, so that even if you stumble, you can still continue and give it your best…
And even win…
If you don’t give up!
I hope this short video (only 2 minutes and 48 seconds) will inspire you to have an awesome 2019!
Yes, it is up to us to decide if we want to get up, continue, and finish the race (and probably win).
Wishing you and your family a Happy, Healthy, Meaningful, and Prosperous New Year!
P.S. I haven’t been able to share as much updated listings and real estate investing tips as I wanted to in 2018, It’s difficult to run this blog all by myself. I look forward to fixing this in 2019.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- How To Exclude Occupied Foreclosed Properties When Searching Our Foreclosed Real Estate Database
- Top 15 Reasons Why I Stopped Brokering Foreclosed Properties
- Health Is Wealth – 9 Things I Did That Helped Me Prevent Diabetes (Updated)
- Introducing: Our Foreclosed Properties Database
- "The greatest wealth is health"
- Thank you 2010! Let us keep moving forward in 2011…
- Top 20 lessons learned in 2010
- Our journey to our new house – Finding a new home like true real estate investors
- [Video-Tagalog] 30+ Beginner Questions About Foreclosed Properties w/ tips, advice, and examples
- Real Estate Investing: ROI versus COCR – What’s the Difference?