Here is a list of GSIS Family Bank foreclosed properties for sale which I got from the Housing Fair 2011 when I visited the GSIS Family Bank booth on the 3rd and final day of the event. This is essentially the same list of foreclosed properties on the GSIS Family Bank website but this list includes pictures.
The listing only says the foreclosed properties are for sale through cash or installment and no other details were given on the listing, and the same applies to their website. Anyway, if you want to get more details, you can contact GSIS Family bank directly through the contact details on the list below.
Download the list of GSIS Family Bank foreclosed properties for sale
Just click on the images below to view/download the complete listing of GSIS Family Bank foreclosed properties (with pictures) as of October 2011.
You will notice on the listing above that the GSIS Family Bank website is erroneously listed as www.gsisbank.cm. It should be www.gsisbank.com
Also available in PDF format: GSIS Family Bank foreclosed properties for sale from Housing Fair 2011.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
P.S. Here are some pictures of the Housing Fair 2011. I look forward to attending the Housing Fair 2012 next year!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Government Foreclosed Properties, GSIS, GSIS, gsis family bank foreclosed properties, gsis family bank website, GSIS foreclosed properties, gsis foreclosed properties 2011, housing fair 2011, Housing Fair 2012, Negotiated Sale
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 2,491 BSP foreclosed properties for negotiated sale (June 2021)
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding