If you are looking for real estate investor leads for properties located in Luzon, then this bank acquired assets listing from Buena Mano just might be what you are looking for. As promised when I posted the Metro Manila foreclosed property listing, here is the Buena Mano Q4-2010 Luzon catalogue of bank acquired assets for sale.
The properties for sale in the Buena Mano Q4-2010 Luzon catalogue have been color coded for easy identification of their classifications, and this catalogue includes Green Tag, Yellow Tag, and Red Tag properties. Check out the catalogue for more details.
Download the Buena Mano Q4-2010 Luzon Catalogue
Just like the Metro Manila listing of properties for sale, the Luzon Catalogue has been split into several smaller files for easier downloading as you may choose to download only the files that correspond to the areas that interest you below. You may also download the complete but bigger file if you want, just refer to the download links below.
Download the complete catalogue here: Buena Mano Q4-2010 Luzon
Interested in any of the properties for sale?
If you are interested in any of the properties in the Buena Mano Q4-2010 catalogue and need assistance, or if you need help with making an offer to purchase, please leave a comment below or you may also contact Mr. Roel Vergel through the following and he will be happy to assist.
- Call or text: +639125169315
- E-mail: [email protected]
Up next: Buena Mano Q4-2010 Visayas and Mindanao Catalogue
Coming up next would be the Q4-2010 catalogue for Visayas and Mindanao properties. Don’t forget to subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified when this listing get posted.
Disclosure: I am a duly accredited real estate broker of Buena Mano Property Sales and Leases and Roel is helping me with this.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in Twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Inbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, bpi acquired assets, BPI Family Savings Bank, bpi foreclosed properties, Buena Mano, buena mano acquired assets, buena mano foreclosed properties, buena mano q4-2010, Green Tag properties, Negotiated Sale, properties for sale, real estate investor leads, red tag properties, Yellow tag properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 2,491 BSP foreclosed properties for negotiated sale (June 2021)
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding