Today we observe Philippine independence day. On June 12, 1898, the Philippine declaration of independence happened at the ancestral home of General Emilio Aguinaldo in Kawit, Cavite.
I would like to greet all fellow Filipinos a happy and meaningful Independence Day!
How about your “Financial Independence”?
Much the same way as a declaration of independence was done in Cavite more than 100 years ago, I believe that we should also declare to the world our goal of achieving financial independence.
I would say that this is a defining moment in our quest for financial freedom. Without the declaration, we are not really clear on what our objectives are.
After we declare it, the more we can focus on it.
This again is another insight from watching “The Secret” as mentioned in my previous post about achieving financial freedom. Following the Law of Attraction, declare and radiate to the world what you really, truly want, and the world will give it to you (assuming you are willing to pay the price to achieve this).
And yes, it is possible…
My declaration of financial independence and financial freedom
“I declare that I shall be financially independent by building at least Php60,000 in monthly passive income before my 40th birthday through multiple streams of passive income from real estate investing, internet marketing, and other passive income opportunities.”
I really can’t remember when I started to declare this to myself and to the whole world.
I guess what is really important is that I made the declaration, and doing so has left me no choice but to achieve it!
Now it’s your turn
How about you, have you declared your financial independence? I invite you to share them here for all the world to see through the comments section below.
Wouldn’t it be nice to come back here someday to make a follow up comment saying “I did it, I am now financially independent…”
Happy Financial Independence Day!
Tagged with: Financial freedom, financial independence, Financial literacy, foreclosure investing, general emilio aguinaldo, independence day, internet marketing, law of attraction, Mindsetting, passive income, the secret, w clement stone
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- The "aha!" moment that made me decide to take action towards financial freedom
- How an employee found the path to financial freedom
- How passive income through real estate investing can lead to financial freedom
- A Financial Independence Day Story: Cross-over from IT to RE
- Passive income through real estate investing – the path to financial freedom (Part 1)
- Is it really possible to gain financial freedom through real estate investing?
- Foreclosure investing is not really just about the money, it’s about financial freedom!
- To all OFW’s: Need To Earn Passive Income And Come Back Home For Good? Try Foreclosed Property Investing!
- [Video-Tagalog] 30+ Beginner Questions About Foreclosed Properties w/ tips, advice, and examples
- Real Estate Investing: ROI versus COCR – What’s the Difference?