How many times have we come across the saying and yet do we really acknowledge what Virgil said that “The greatest wealth is health?”.
If you are wondering why I have “disappeared” after announcing how I intended to celebrate Foreclosure Investing Philippines’ 3rd anniversary, I simply got sick.
Actually I have been sick for the past 11 days and it all started with a flu, then each time I felt better, I would try to do things as if everything was normal. This actually made things worse.
Photo by katerha, on Flickr
I stayed in bed for stretches of a couple of days, trying to get as much rest as as I can. But I think each time I got better, I would tend to believe that I have fully recovered, and then I would over-exert myself. This makes me sick again.
To make matters worse, even our PLDT DSL connection is acting up and is becoming more consistently offline (my saving grace is Sun’s wireless broadband) and this blog’s wordpress theme is acting up (because of a plugin I tried to install) as well and any change I introduce on the design of the homepage somehow destroys the formatting (Thank God for backups!), and these added even more to my stress.
Anyway, now I’m just trying to recover from this severe cough with sinusitis that I have and I truly hope I am on my way to real recovery.
I am starting my week on a Thursday and I hope I can back into the groove without jeopardizing my health (again), and the people around me (yup, whatever I have appears to be contagious).
Another reminder and lesson learned.
Take care of your health everyone!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
Tagged with: flu, health is wealth, Lessons learned, sinusitis, the greatest wealth is health, true wealth includes health, virgil
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Even if you stumbled in 2018, you can still win in 2019 if …
- How To Exclude Occupied Foreclosed Properties When Searching Our Foreclosed Real Estate Database
- Top 15 Reasons Why I Stopped Brokering Foreclosed Properties
- Health Is Wealth – 9 Things I Did That Helped Me Prevent Diabetes (Updated)
- Introducing: Our Foreclosed Properties Database
- Thank you 2010! Let us keep moving forward in 2011…
- Top 20 lessons learned in 2010
- Our journey to our new house – Finding a new home like true real estate investors
- [Video-Tagalog] 30+ Beginner Questions About Foreclosed Properties w/ tips, advice, and examples
- Real Estate Investing: ROI versus COCR – What’s the Difference?