The PNB-Special Assets Management Sector (PNB-SAMS) and Allied Bank Special Assets shall be having a joint property auction of their bank owned properties and acquired assets on September 30, 2010, Thursday, 2:00pm, at Hotel Pontefino, Pastor Village, Gulod Labac, Batangas City, Philippines. Foreclosed properties included in the public auction are from Batangas, Cavite, Laguna, Oriental Mindoro, Occidental Mindoro, Palawan, and Romblon.
Please refer to the following for more details
>>>Flyer for PNB-SAMS Allied Bank Joint Property Auction in Batangas on September 30, 2010 in PDF format or click on the image below for JPG format
>>>Riviera Golf and Country Club – Pabahay Bonanza (Below Php1Million) in PDF format or click on the image below for JPG format
>>>Riviera Golf and Country Club – (Above Php1Million) in PDF format or click on the image below for JPG format
>>>Eagle Ridge Golf and Residential Estate in PDF format or click on the image below for JPG format
Interested bidders only need to bring a deposit of PhP25, 000.00 in the form of CASH or MANAGERS CHECK. NO DEPOSIT, NO PARTICIPATION!
The “fine print”
Auctioneer reserves the right at anytime to pull out or update status of the properties in the event discrepancies are found.
PROPERTIES FOR SALE ARE ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”
Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition or shall they be deemed as a misrepresentation of the property.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in Twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Are you a new visitor? Click here NOW to start learning more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines
PPS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Inbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Allied Bank, Allied bank foreclosed properties, bank acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, bank owned properties, Foreclosed properties, PNB, pnb foreclosed properties, PNB-SAMS, property auction, Public Auction
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- (2nd Update) 3,261 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings/Schedules
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)