According to the official website of Pasay City, there will be a tax foreclosure auction sale of Pasay City tax delinquent properties on September 15, 2011, 10:00am, at the 4th floor, Session Hall of the Pasay City Hall.
The notice for Pasay City Taxpayers on the website also mentioned that notices of delinquencies have already been sent to the concerned property owners through mail, and were also posted at bulletin boards at the Pasay City Hall and at the barangays where the tax delinquent properties can be found.
In addition, Pasay City Treasurer Manuel E. Leycano Jr. reminds all Pasay City taxpayers to settle their real property tax arrears to avoid the inclusion of their properties in the Tax foreclosure auction sale.
Pasay City Tax Delinquent Properties
A Certified Statement of Real Property Tax Delinquencies of Pasay City was also published in the Philippine Star last August 25, 2011 and a softcopy is available below.
Please keep in mind that the list below may still contain properties whose arrears have already been settled by the owners. Interested bidders are advised to get an updated list directly from the Pasay City Treasurers office.
A PDF version is also available here: Certified Statement of Real Property Tax Delinquencies of Pasay City.PDF
Source: Philippine Star, August 25, 2011
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
Tagged with: delinquent real properties, delinquent real property, pasay tax delinquent properties, Real Property Tax, real property taxation, realty tax, tax foreclosure auction, tax foreclosure auction sale
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Las Pinas City Real Property Tax Amnesty Extended Until July 31, 2015
- Quezon City Tax Relief For Delinquent Real Properties Ends On June 30, 2015
- Real Property Tax Amnesty For Las Pinas City Ends On June 30, 2015
- Notice To The Public For Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties – Auction Slated On May 15, 2014
- No Real Estate Tax Relief For Quezon City – Public Auction Slated On December 12, 2013
- Muntinlupa Gives Real Estate Tax Relief Thru Amnesty For Real Property Owners Until December 31, 2013
- Good News: Paranaque Tax Delinquent Properties Get Relief Through Tax Amnesty Until November 15, 2013
- July 4, 2013 Auction Of Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Slated
- Quezon City Tax Delinquent Properties Auction Slated On April 4, 2013
- Quezon City Tax delinquent properties auction slated on December 6, 2012