This updated listing from Philmay Property, Inc. or PPI includes more than 200 foreclosed properties located nationwide that are available through negotiated sale. Yes, there is no need to go through a public auction, and prices are negotiable, subject to management’s approval.
The listing below is updated as of September 30, 2011, and is effective for three (3) months from the date of its release. To save time and effort, I highly advice interested parties to confirm the availability of any of the properties on the list.
Complete listing of Philmay foreclosed properties as of September 2011
Just click on the following link to download an excel (.XLS) version
Please refer to the reminders below:
- Prices are negotiable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Philmay reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and withdraw/replace anyand all properties anytime for whatever reason Management may deem appropriate
- All sales shall be on an “as-is, where-is” basis, no warranties and “no recourse” basis. Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to submission of an offer to buy
- Submission of offer to buy is on a first come, best offer basis. PPI reserves the right to conduct private bidding in the event of multiple offers received on the same property subject to the bidding policy of PPI
- Mere submission of an offer does not construe a right of “first option” by the offeror
- The creditable withholding tax up to the agreed purchase price shall be for the account of PPI. Any fractional cost or excess shall be for the buyer’s account
- Prices are not applicable to buyback of the former owners or relatives up to 1st degree of consanguinity. Please confirm with PPI any buyback price
- All sales transactions are subject to the final approval of the Management of PPI
- Brokers or agents are not allowed to accept any payment from prospective buyers
- Taxes and required fees due from buyer must be settled on time during documentation to avoid penalties.
If you are interested in any of the foreclosed properties on the list and require more details, please leave a comment below.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited real estate broker of Philmay Properties Inc.