So you want to create your own real estate website? Let me help you get started.
I will be a guest trainer at the upcoming PayPal 101 Workshop on November 19, 2011 at the 18th floor, UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx & Sapphire Streets, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
I look forward to sharing what I consider to be “best practices” in setting up real estate websites during the workshop.
What I shall cover during the workshop
I will be using www.foreclosurephilippines.com and a couple of other websites we own as case studies. Obviously, I won’t be discussing “theory”. I will be sharing information on what has actually worked and continues to work for me, and how you can apply these to your own real estate websites.
I will also discuss things you should avoid!
By the way due to limited time, I will not be able to discuss “all” the “best practices” for setting up your real estate websites, I will just discuss the most important that I can fit in an hour. One more thing, I believe that most of the things I will discuss are also applicable to other niches! 🙂
I will also give short tutorials on a couple of tools I use which I hope attendees would really apply to their own websites. If you bring your own laptops and internet connection (just in case the wifi at the workshop venue becomes overloaded or enounters any problems), you can even follow along my tutorial and implement what I am teaching during the class.
Of course, I will also share info on why I use PayPal with my website and I will also share tips on how to keep your PayPal account secure.
- This workshop is not for free, there is a very minimal participation fee of Php800/person.
- To attend the workshop, you need to have a PREMIER or MERCHANT PayPal account. No PayPal account? Don’t worry, it’s completely free to sign up for a PayPal account! To sign up or learn more, click here: https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=V5NBQFDXCU9D2
Get more info or to sign-up
To get more info and reserve your seat(s) for the PayPal 101 workshop on November 19, please checkout this link: http://www.sendmaillogistic.com
Thanks again to my good friend and eBay power seller Eireen Diokno-Bernardo for inviting me to speak. It is truly a great honor!
Eireen will be the head trainer for the PayPal 101 workshop. She is a recognized eBay and PayPal E-Commerce Education Specialist for Southeast Asia. She is also recommended by Jim Griffith, the Dean of eBay University in the U.S. as an eBay Education Specialist for worldwide online trading in the Philippines. She has been endorsed by UnionBank for E-Commerce and E-Learning. Eireen also runs several top rated power seller eBay stores.
I hope to see you there!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Each time a new merchant signs up for a PayPal Business or Premier account via the link or banner provide above, I will be eligible for a Merchant Referral Bonus.
Tagged with: best practices, e-commerce, e-learning, ebay stores, Eireen Diokno Bernardo, internet marketing, jim griffith, PayPal 101 workshop, real estate websites
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Where to get CPD units for real estate brokers in 2018
- See you at the TGFI Financial Literacy Summit on April 1-2, 2017!
- Do you want to solve your property management problems and earn CPD units at the same time?
- Join Me At The Money Summit And Wealth Expo 2016 (Get Early Bird Rates Until April 22)
- Do You Want Passive Income Thru Real Estate? Join Centro Maven’s Real Estate Entrepreneurship Seminar on October 3, 2015
- Video 4 Is Live – The “BIG PICTURE” of the Real Estate Investing Process
- Giveaway: Win 2 Free Tickets For The 8th Money Summit and Wealth Expo (Deadline: July 9, 2015)
- See You At The 8th Money Summit And Wealth Expo On July 17-18, 2015
- Congratulations to the 3 Winners For The Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing Seminar Giveaway!
- Las Pinas 120-Unit Real Estate Seminar & Training for 2015 Real Estate Brokers Exam Starts October 25, 2014