I would like to share an updated list of Metrobank Acquired Assets for sale as of May 19, 2009 covering the Metro Manila Area. Actually I received this listing of foreclosed properties from Metrobank’s Acquired Asset Management & Disposition Group (AAMDG), after my wife requested a copy of the listing via e-mail. I received the email containing this list about a month ago and I’m so sorry for not posting this sooner. It seems this was one of those listings that got sidelined when I migrated this blog to WordPress.
Anyway, please take note of the important reminders as indicated on the list which I have copied and pasted below for everyone’s reference.
- All sales on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and “NO RECOURSE” basis. No warranties.
- Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact Sales Division for buyback price.
- Properties & prices subject to change anytime & may be removed from the list for any reason Top Management deems appropriate.
- The list may reflect properties sold without the knowledge of AAMDG. For immediate correction, kindly advise AAMDG of such fact if identified.
- If multiple offers are received for the same property, a bidding shall be conducted and the property shall be awarded to the highest bidder.
- Mere submission of an Offer to Buy does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
- The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer.
- The Bank only shoulders Creditable Withholding Tax up to purchase price. Excess CWT and all other friction costs are for buyer’s account.
- This list is an intellectual property of Metrobank. However, Metrobank is not in anyway liable if this shall be copied, reproduced, altered & /or tampered for any activities other than the purpose of marketing properties contained in it.
Do take note that I have attached the list in its original and unaltered form. By attaching the list in this article, I am actually marketing the properties contained in it for free as a service to all readers and subscribers of this blog.
For more details, please refer to the contact info below:
Hotline – Tel. No. (02)750-1336; Fax No. (02)816-7919
- Metro Manila North/ CAMANAVA Area : Ms. Majo Cabalda – Tel. No. (02)857-9686
- Metro Manila South Area : Ms. Mimi Cuachon – Tel. No.(02)857-9685
- CALABARZON Area : Ms. Vilma Hernandez – Tel. No.(02)898-9001
- Countryside – Luzon Area : Ms. Luchie Quiambao – Tel. No.(02)857-9685
- Countryside – Visayas/Mindanao Area : Mr. Danny Lozada – Tel. No. (02)898-8997
To our financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.