I would like to share an updated list of Metrobank Acquired Assets for sale as of May 19, 2009 covering the Metro Manila Area. Actually I received this listing of foreclosed properties from Metrobank’s Acquired Asset Management & Disposition Group (AAMDG), after my wife requested a copy of the listing via e-mail. I received the email containing this list about a month ago and I’m so sorry for not posting this sooner. It seems this was one of those listings that got sidelined when I migrated this blog to WordPress.
Anyway, please take note of the important reminders as indicated on the list which I have copied and pasted below for everyone’s reference.
- All sales on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and “NO RECOURSE” basis. No warranties.
- Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact Sales Division for buyback price.
- Properties & prices subject to change anytime & may be removed from the list for any reason Top Management deems appropriate.
- The list may reflect properties sold without the knowledge of AAMDG. For immediate correction, kindly advise AAMDG of such fact if identified.
- If multiple offers are received for the same property, a bidding shall be conducted and the property shall be awarded to the highest bidder.
- Mere submission of an Offer to Buy does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
- The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer.
- The Bank only shoulders Creditable Withholding Tax up to purchase price. Excess CWT and all other friction costs are for buyer’s account.
- This list is an intellectual property of Metrobank. However, Metrobank is not in anyway liable if this shall be copied, reproduced, altered & /or tampered for any activities other than the purpose of marketing properties contained in it.
Do take note that I have attached the list in its original and unaltered form. By attaching the list in this article, I am actually marketing the properties contained in it for free as a service to all readers and subscribers of this blog.
For more details, please refer to the contact info below:
Hotline – Tel. No. (02)750-1336; Fax No. (02)816-7919
- Metro Manila North/ CAMANAVA Area : Ms. Majo Cabalda – Tel. No. (02)857-9686
- Metro Manila South Area : Ms. Mimi Cuachon – Tel. No.(02)857-9685
- CALABARZON Area : Ms. Vilma Hernandez – Tel. No.(02)898-9001
- Countryside – Luzon Area : Ms. Luchie Quiambao – Tel. No.(02)857-9685
- Countryside – Visayas/Mindanao Area : Mr. Danny Lozada – Tel. No. (02)898-8997
To our financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved.