Here is an invitation to bid for acquired assets of Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) which are for sale on CASH and “AS-IS-WHERE-IS” basis. Sealed bids together with 10% bid bond will be received by the Special Assets Department (SPAD), 30th Floor, LandBank Plaza, Malate, Manila on July 23, 2009, not later than 9:30am.
The sealed bidding was originally scheduled for July 9, 2009 but LBP came out with a Notice to the Public that the public bidding will be held on July 23, 2009 instead. I was no longer supposed to post this as I got this list of acquired assets a bit late but fortunately, the sealed the bidding was moved to the new date.
The bid bonds shall be in the form of Cashier’s or Manager’s Check issued by any commercial bank payable to LBP for bid bond in excess of Php5,000.00. Cash payment for bid bonds of not more than Php5,000.00 shall be deposited at least one banking day before bidding date to the LBP Cash Department after issuance of a Payment Acceptance Order by SPAD. For more details, please refer to the invitation to bid.
The acquired assets on the list are from Cebu City, Koronadal City, Ternate Cavite, Las Pinas City, Rosario Cavite, and Sampaloc Manila.
Click here to download the Land Bank of the Philippines Invitation To Bid which contains the list of acquired assets for sealed bidding on July 23, 2009. (Source – Philippine Daily Inquirer, June 27, 2009, Page A-4)
For more information, please visit or call the SPAD at telephone no. 551-2200 locals 2374, 2481, 7156, 2482, and 7645.
To our financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Land Bank of the Philippines, land bank of the philippines, lbp, Sealed Bidding
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)