Yes, Foreclosure Investing Philippines (FIP) will be turning 3 years old on October 31, 2011 and we are celebrating by giving away tickets to the the upcoming How To Be Truly Rich Seminar by Brother Bo Sanchez on November 5, 2011. Please continue reading to learn how you can be part of this celebration!
I have said it before and I will say it again, Bo Sanchez’ How to Be Truly Rich Seminar helped establish a solid foundation with regard to managing my personal finances and pointed me to the right direction towards financial literacy. (I attended it last July 21, 2007, more than 4 years ago!)
I have also said in the past that financial literacy is a prerequisite to real estate investing and financial freedom, and this is your chance to get a jump-start at zero cost to you because…
I am giving away twenty (20) tickets (worth Php475 each) to the upcoming How To Be Truly Rich Seminar by Brother Bo Sanchez on November 5, 2011.
If you want to be one of the lucky 20 who get a seminar ticket for free, here’s how you can join:
- Visit and like our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/foreclosurephilippines
- Write a comment on the wall of FIP’s Facebook page stating why you want to get a free ticket to the How To Be Truly Rich Seminar by Brother Bo Sanchez on November 5, 2011.
- Make your entry stand out so that people will “like” it! You can also encourage everyone you know to “like” your entry.
- The top twenty (20) entries with the most number of likes by October 31, 2011, 11:59pm (Philippine Time) will get 1 free ticket each. Just in case of a tie, the entry submitted earlier will be the winner.
- The 20 winners will be announced the following day of the last day of submission of entries.
What are you waiting for, Christmas?!
Head on over to the Foreclosure Philippines Facebook page and start submitting your entries NOW! You only have until October 31, 2011, 11:59pm (Philippine Time) to get the most number of likes for your entries.
If you have any questions, ask them by leaving a comment below.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.