Our real estate mentor, Engr. Enrico Cruz of Urban Institute, will be holding another batch of his Build and Sell Mentoring Course from June 27 to September 26, 2015. If you want to bring your real estate investing to a higher level, then this is for you! This course is also PRC- accredited, which means you will earn CPD units. Check out the details below.
Earn CPD units
This program is PRC-accredited. So if you are a real estate broker, you can use your certificate from this program evidencing 45 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units to renew your real estate broker license. I am personally very excited to join this program and learn about this real estate investing model.
Build and Sell Mentoring Course details
- Jose Yulo Caseroom, Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Conference Center, Makati
- 1:30PM to 6:00PM
- June 27 (Saturday)
- July 4 (Saturday)
- July 11 (Saturday)
- July 12 (Sunday)
- July 18 (Saturday)
- July 25 (Saturday)
- July 26 (Sunday)
- August 1 (Saturday)
- August 2 (Sunday)
- August 8 (Saturday)
- August 15 (Saturday)
- August 16 (Sunday)
- August 22 (Saturday)
- August 29 (Saturday)
- September 5 (Saturday)
- September 12 (Saturday)
- September 19 (Saturday)
- September 26 (Saturday)
That’s 14 Saturdays and 4 Sundays
- P38,000.00 Inclusive of VAT, handouts and venue (with coffee but no food)
- Group Discount – For 2 or more registrants from same company, the 2nd and succeeding registrants get P5,000.00 discounts each.
- Discount for URBAN CRES participants Batches 2011 to 2014
- All past participants of CRES, batch 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 are entitled to a discount in the amount of P8,500.00 but not entitled to group discount unless they registered in the CRES as a group.
Coverage, General Conditions, Introduction, Proposed Schedule
Check out course details in the attachments below.
- Build and Sell Coverage 2015
- Build and Sell General Conditions 2015
- Build and Sell Introduction 2015
- Build and Sell Proposed Schedule 2015
How to inquire
For inquiries, please text or call Urban Institute of Real Estate at 0927-749-5487 or 02-509-4094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.