Here are the room assignments for the Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam to be held on March 18, 2012. The room assignments I have found so far are for the Manila and Iloilo exam venues.
*Update as of March 16, 2012: The Davao Room Assignments are now available. The remaining venues not yet published are Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, and Legazpi. I will update this post once these become available.
The room assignments for Manila has 164 pages and contains about 3,400 aspiring real estate brokers, while the room assignments for Iloilo has 6 pages and contains 132 examinees. Please see the complete lists of schools and room assignments below.
Source: PRC Website
Good luck to all examinees taking the March 2012 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
Tagged with: iloilo room assignments, manila venue room assignments, march 18 2012, PRC, real eestate brokers licensure exam, real estate brokers exam, room assignments
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Accreditation Of 1,086 Real Estate Salespersons Approved By The PRC/PRBRES
- Is BIR RR No. 10-2013 Favorable To Violators Of The RESA Law?
- PRBRES Releases February-March 2013 Real Estate Brokers/Appraisers Approved For Registration w/o Examination
- 2013 Real Estate Brokers Exam Results Released By The PRC
- 423 Real Estate Salespersons’ Accreditation Approved By The PRBRES
- PRC March 2012 real estate brokers exam results released!
- March 2012 Real Estate Brokers Exam results in silence?
- 3 things examinees should know about the March 2012 Real Estate Brokers Exam
- February 2012 batch of Real Estate Service Professionals approved for registration without examination published
- December 2011 Real Estate Consultants, Brokers, and Appraisers approved for registration without examination