Another public sealed bidding of Prime Properties and foreclosed cars from Philippine National Bank will happen on May 22, 2015, Friday, 10:00am, at the 9th Floor, Financial Center, President Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City, Philippines. Get more details below.
This will be their fifth consecutive public sealed bidding of prime properties in 2015.
Pre-bidding conference and property details
Interested bidders are invited to join the Pre-Bidding Conference on May 19, 2015, Tuesday, 2:00pm, at the PNB Special Assets Management Group (SAMG) Head office, President Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City, Philippines. Just call PNB directly for details.
For property details, you may also contact PNB directly via the contact details of the assigned account officer from PNB, as indicated on the list of properties which you can download below.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A. For REGULAR SALE
-fixed 6% interest rate up to 5 years
-fixed 8% interest rate up to 5 to 10 years
B. For PABAHAY BONANZA Program
(properties 5M & below; with 20% deposit requirement)
-fixed 6% interest rate up to 10 years
-fixed 8% interest rate up to 10 to 20 years
3. For Motor Vehicles: Cash basis only
Download the list of PNB Prime properties and foreclosed cars
The complete list of prime PNB foreclosed properties for public sealed bidding on May 22, 2015 can be downloaded through the links below:
To download a smaller file that only includes PNB foreclosed cars for sealed bidding, use the download links below:
Source: PNB SAMG
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2015 All rights reserved.
P.S. – I’m really close to wrapping up our long-awaited online training course, and I’ll be releasing the public version late May 2015 (It was delayed due to health reasons… no worries, I’m OK now!). But before I do, can you please help me out? Please answer a very short survey (and get a little more detail on the online training course) on this page: https://www.foreclosurephilippines.com/survey/. Thanks!
Tagged with: Philippine National Bank, PNB, pnb, pnb foreclosed cars, pnb foreclosed properties, pnb repossessed cars, Public Auction, public sealed bidding, Repossessed Cars
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Public Sealed Bidding of PNB Prime Properties and Repossessed Cars slated on October 28, 2016
- AUB Foreclosed Properties and Repossessed Cars for sale as of July 2016
- UCPB Foreclosed Properties and Repossessed Cars for sale as of June 2016
- Asia United Bank Foreclosed Properties and Repossessed Cars for sale as of June 2016
- 249th UnionBank Foreclosed Properties Auction Slated On April 23, 2016
- 247th UnionBank Foreclosed Properties Auction Slated On March 19, 2016
- UnionBank Foreclosed Properties And Repossessed Cars Auctions For July 2015
- 235th UnionBank Auction Slated on June 28, 2015 (Luzon Foreclosed Properties & Repossessed Cars)
- Public Sealed Bidding of PNB Prime Properties and Foreclosed Cars Slated On April 24, 2015
- Another Public Bidding for Prime PNB Foreclosed Properties And Repossessed Cars Slated On March 20, 2015