The Pag-IBIG Fund Committee on Disposition of Acquired Assets shall conduct a public auction which offers a total of 527 Pag IBIG foreclosed properties in Batangas, Rizal, Metro Manila, and Bulacan.
The auction will take place on May 29, 2015, Friday, at the 7th Flr. JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. Get more details below.
As per invitation to bid, the submission of sealed bids shall only be on the day of the auction from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Bidders are required to include a bid bond equivalent to 10% of the bid price in the form of cash or manager’s check.
Opening of bids shall commence at 12:01pm. For more details, please refer to the invitation to bid, which can be downloaded below.
Download the list of Pag IBIG foreclosed properties
The invitation to bid can be downloaded below, and it includes the complete list of properties for sale through public auction on May 29, 2015, General Guidelines, a copy of the Offer to Bid form, and instructions for bidders.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We are not accredited real estate brokers of Pag-IBIG. We are posting this list of acquired assets as a form of public service because a lot of you out there have been asking for this. If you have questions/inquiries, please contact Pag-IBIG DIRECTLY! Thank you for understanding.
P.S. – I’m really close to wrapping up our long-awaited online training course, and I’ll be releasing the public version late May 2015 (It was delayed due to health reasons… no worries, I’m OK now!). But before I do, can you please help me out? Please answer a very short survey (and get a little more detail on the online training course) on this page: https://www.foreclosurephilippines.com/survey/. Thanks!
Tagged with: foreclosed properties in cavite, foreclosed properties in laguna, Pag-IBIG, Pag-Ibig foreclosed properties, Pag-IBIG housing loan, Public Auction, public sealed bidding
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)