The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC), through their Real and Other Properties Acquired (ROPA) Disposal Committee, shall be having another sealed bidding of properties of closed banks on December 17, 2010, 9:00am, at the 9th Floor, PDIC Training Room, SSS Building, PDIC Extension Office, Ayala Avenue corner Rufino Street, Makati City. They will accept sealed bids only up to 2pm.
The list of closed banks whose ROPA are for sale are as follows:
- Accord Savings Bank, Inc.
- Balayan Bay Rural Bank (Batangas), Inc.
- Bank of East Asia [Banco Rural del Bisayas (Minglanilla, Cebu)], Inc.
- Orient Commercial Banking Corporation
- Rural Bank of Bautista (Pangasinan), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Dasol (Pangasinan), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Malilipot (Albay), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Nampicuan (Nueva Ecija), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Oas (Albay), Inc.
- Rural Bank of San Miguel (Bulacan), Inc.
- Rural Bank of San Pedro (Laguna), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Sta. Rita (Pampanga), Inc.
- Sandigan Savings Bank, Inc.
Download the complete list of foreclosed properties or bank acquired assets
Source: PDIC Website
Bid forms, copies of the Conditions of Bid and standard format of the Special Power of Attorney and Secretary’s Certificate which are required for participants who are submitting a bid on behalf of another individual or an organization, respectively, may be secured free of charge from: PDIC Ayala Extension Office, Asset Management Group, 7th Floor, SSS Bldg., No. 6782 Ayala Ave. cor. Rufino St., Makati City. Bid documents may also be downloaded from the PDIC website.
Reminders (PLEASE READ)
Don’t forget to call the PDIC ROPA Disposal Committee directly to get more information through telephone numbers 841-4000 local 4729 or 4731.
Yes, please call the PDIC ROPA Disposal Committee directly! I am neither connected, nor accredited with PDIC. I am just posting this as a pubic service to readers and subscribers of Foreclosure Investing Philippines.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in Twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Mailbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!