The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC), through their Real and Other Properties Acquired (ROPA) Disposal Committee, shall be having another sealed bidding of properties of closed banks on December 17, 2010, 9:00am, at the 9th Floor, PDIC Training Room, SSS Building, PDIC Extension Office, Ayala Avenue corner Rufino Street, Makati City. They will accept sealed bids only up to 2pm.
The list of closed banks whose ROPA are for sale are as follows:
- Accord Savings Bank, Inc.
- Balayan Bay Rural Bank (Batangas), Inc.
- Bank of East Asia [Banco Rural del Bisayas (Minglanilla, Cebu)], Inc.
- Orient Commercial Banking Corporation
- Rural Bank of Bautista (Pangasinan), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Dasol (Pangasinan), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Malilipot (Albay), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Nampicuan (Nueva Ecija), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Oas (Albay), Inc.
- Rural Bank of San Miguel (Bulacan), Inc.
- Rural Bank of San Pedro (Laguna), Inc.
- Rural Bank of Sta. Rita (Pampanga), Inc.
- Sandigan Savings Bank, Inc.
Download the complete list of foreclosed properties or bank acquired assets
Source: PDIC Website
Bid forms, copies of the Conditions of Bid and standard format of the Special Power of Attorney and Secretary’s Certificate which are required for participants who are submitting a bid on behalf of another individual or an organization, respectively, may be secured free of charge from: PDIC Ayala Extension Office, Asset Management Group, 7th Floor, SSS Bldg., No. 6782 Ayala Ave. cor. Rufino St., Makati City. Bid documents may also be downloaded from the PDIC website.
Reminders (PLEASE READ)
Don’t forget to call the PDIC ROPA Disposal Committee directly to get more information through telephone numbers 841-4000 local 4729 or 4731.
Yes, please call the PDIC ROPA Disposal Committee directly! I am neither connected, nor accredited with PDIC. I am just posting this as a pubic service to readers and subscribers of Foreclosure Investing Philippines.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in Twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Don’t be the last to know, subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips. Mailbox getting full? Subscribe through my RSS Feed instead!
Tagged with: Accord Savings Bank, Acquired assets, Balayan Bay Rural Bank, Bank Foreclosed Properties, Bank of East Asia, Orient Commercial Banking Corporation, PDIC, pdic foreclosed properties, public sealed bidding, Real and Other Properties Acquired, ROPA, Rural Bank of Bautista, Rural Bank of Dasol, Rural Bank of Malilipot, Rural Bank of Nampicuan, Rural Bank of Oas, Rural Bank of San Miguel, Rural Bank of San Pedro, Rural Bank of Sta. Rita, Sandigan Savings Bank
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)