If you want to get started with investing in real estate, then this video is for you. I’ll share what I believe are the top 3 things you should know so you can get started.
I can still remember how difficult it was to get started with real estate investing years ago. How I wish I already knew back then what I know right now… and this is what I will share with you in the following video:
Jay Castillo – Owner and founder, ForeclosurePhilippines.com
P.S. This free video training is part 1 of 3. Watch out for the next video later this week. Subscribe to get notified through email when video 2 is released.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- [Video-Tagalog] 30+ Beginner Questions About Foreclosed Properties w/ tips, advice, and examples
- Real Estate Investing: ROI versus COCR – What’s the Difference?
- [Video] What are the advantages with investing in foreclosed properties (and other frequently asked questions)
- ROI – Flipping Vs Rentals: A Deeper Look
- 1% Rule for Rental Property – Find suitable foreclosed properties to keep as rentals in the Philippines
- How To Buy Pag-Ibig Acquired Assets in 2021 (Negotiated Sale) Step-By-Step Tutorial Video
- Pasalo (Assume Balance): Sell a house and lot via Mortgage Assumption (overview)
- Top 10 Mistakes when Buying Foreclosed Properties/Real Estate | Real Estate Investing for Beginners
- How to find foreclosed properties with good property values (After Repair Value case study)
- How I started with investing in foreclosed properties (What happened to my first purchase?)