2012 is about to end and I’m sure a lot of you out there are thinking of ways to jump-start the coming new year. If you are planning to get into real estate investing, then MoneySense’s Ultimate Guide to Property Investing (First Edition) is a guidebook (in magazine format) you might be looking for.
It is chock-full of information which would-be real estate investors need and want to know.
Of course, we are a bit biased as Jay and I are contributing authors. We have contributed the following articles in the book:
- Buying Foreclosures and Participating in Auctions by Jay Castillo
- Due Diligence and Property Inspections by Jay Castillo
- Taxes on the Sale of Real Property by Cherry Vi M. Saldua-Castillo
Thanks again to Heinz Bulos for giving us the opportunity to be contributing writers!
What’s inside The Ultimate Guide to Property Investing?
The other articles are very informative as well, we ourselves have learned so much from them.
Here is a complete list of articles which you’ll see through the table of contents (posted with permission from Heinz) so you’ll know what to expect inside The Ultimate Guide to Property Investing:
- Real Estate Boom: What Can You Do Now? by Heinz Bulos
- Property Payoffs (Seven Ways To Profit From Real Estate) by Heinz Bulos
- Buyer’s Guide to Condominiums by Tina Arceo-Dumlao
- Choosing The Best Value Condo by Amabella Jimenez
- The Economics of Building Your Own Home (10 Ways to Save Money Without Cutting Corners) by Ma. Esther Salcedo-Posadas
- Walk the Talk (Different Stages of Building a Home) by Anthony Fernando
- Professional Fees (Estimates) by Anthony Fernando
- Build Your Dream House (Without Turning It Into A Nightmare) – A Checklist for First-Time Homeowners by Arch. Boyet Tejuco
- Points to Ponder in Preparing Your Dream House by Arch. Boyet Tejuco
- Money Matters: Finances, Costs, and Professional Fees by Arch. Boyet Tejuco
- Building Your House and a Professional Relationship by Arch. Boyet Tejuco
- The Housing Loan Primer (The institution, the requirements, and the numbers) by Rienzie P. Biolena, RFP
- 10 Questions to Ask When Applying for a Mortgage by Heinz Bulos
- Ten Ways to Save on Your Mortgage by Heinz Bulos
- 7 Ways to Lower Your Amortization by Heinz Bulos
- Should You Go Fixed or Variable? by Heinz Bulos
- The Basics: Housing Loans by Heinz Bulos
- 10 Ways to Lower Your Home Insurance Costs by Heinz Bulos
- Effective Sales Promotions by Eden April Alemania-Dayrit
- Directory: Property Developers
- Directory: Builders and Contractors
- Directory: Banks and Finance Companies
If you want to buy a copy, it’s only Php250.00 (IMHO, it’s worth every centavo and more). We were able to find copies at the magazine areas of Powerbooks Megamall and Greenbelt 3. You may opt to ask for assistance from the salesperson because it might take you a longer time if you will search for it among the magazines available in the magazine area.
To our success and financial freedom!
Cherry Vi M. Saldua-Castillo
Real Estate Broker, Lawyer, and CPA
PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3187
PRC CPA License No. 0102054
Roll of Attorneys No. 55239
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2012 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.