CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) shall be having another public auction of foreclosed properties on July 31, 2009, Friday, 2:00pm, at the 12th floor, Multi-purpose hall, Insular Life Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines. Grab the chance to buy foreclosed properties at very low prices!
Show money is only Php25,000 cash or manager’s check (MC) per property. Financing is available at only 20% downpayment.
Don’t forget, all properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis which generally means the buyer agrees to purchase the property at its present physical condition including but not limited to any problems or legal issues the property maybe involved in. Best practice is for the buyer to thoroughly inspect the property and check for any lis pendens, annotations, etc., on the TCT/CCT. One should also check if there are any arrears on taxes, dues, etc., and confirm if these are for the account of the buyer. It is also highly recommended to check the auction guidelines as well on how the term “as is, where is” is defined by the auction manager. Doing your due diligence is a must!
Foreclosed properties included in the public auction are from Caloocan, Las Pinas, Manila, Paranaque, Quezon City, Pasig, Valenzuela, Batangas, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, and Rizal.
For inquiries, please refer to CBRE’s contact details on the listing or you may also visit their website: www.cbre.com.ph
To our financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, CB Richard Ellis, CBRE, CBRE, Foreclosed properties, Public Auction
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 1,161 BFS Foreclosed Properties in May 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 1,398 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties for sale in May 2021
- 872 BDO Foreclosed Properties in April 2021 Nationwide List
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding
- 151 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (January 2021)
- 344 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in January 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 11,285 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q4-2020 Pricelists
- September 2020 | 222 RCBC foreclosed properties for negotiated sale
- 3,029 BSP foreclosed properties available for negotiated sale (July 2020)