The Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines (REBAP) Marikina City Chapter shall be conducting Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Seminars on May 23-24, 2014. These CPD seminars includes notarized certificates of attendance.
Real estate professionals need the notarized certificates for the renewal of their licenses at the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). More details below.
Registration fee, CPD credit units, inclusions, and contact numbers
Registration fee for the CPD seminar is PHP1,800 per day, and only PHP3,500 if you attend both days.
Each day is equivalent to 8 CPD Credit Units
Seminar materials, morning snacks, Lunch, and afternoon snacks are also included.
For more details, please call:
Please see CPD flyer below:
Topics and schedules
|May 23, 2013 (Friday)||9:00am – 12:00pm (3hrs)||Legal Requirements of Real Estate Practice, Understanding RA 9646, Its IRR and the AIPO|
|12:00pm -1:00pm||LUNCH BREAK|
|1:00pm – 3:00pm (2hrs)||Code of Ethics & Responsibilities|
|– Professional rules of conduct & practice|
|– Responsibilities to Government, Public, Clients, Fellow Practitioners & AIPO|
|3:00pm – 3:15pm||BREAK|
|3:15pm – 6:15 (3hrs)||Documentation, Registration and Transaction|
|– Brokers activity in securing a listing, marketing, closing and registration.|
|– Basic Aspect of sales documents|
|May 24, 2013 (Saturday)||9:00 -12:00 (3hrs)||Real Estate Taxation|
|– National Internal Revenue|
|– Local Taxation|
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||LUNCH BREAK|
|1:00pm – 3:00pm (2hrs)||Real Estate Economics and Basic Appraisal|
|3:00pm – 3:15pm||BREAK|
|3:00pm – 6:15pm (3hrs)||Updates in Real Estate Industry and Condominium Aspects|
|– Condominium Concept & Standards & Air rights|
|– RA 4796 Condominium act|
|– RA 7899|
To our success and financial freedom!
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2008 – 2013 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. I am a former member of REBAP Marikina, prior to moving to REBAP LMP.
P.S. – We will be posting CPD Seminar Schedules for REBAP LMP next.
P.P.S. – Sorry if we have not been posting as often as we would want, we are very busy working on something that can help a lot of real estate investors out there.
Tagged with: CPD Seminar, PRC, Professional Regulation Commission, real estate professionals, REBAP, REBAP Marikina
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Where to get CPD units for real estate brokers in 2018
- See you at the TGFI Financial Literacy Summit on April 1-2, 2017!
- Do you want to solve your property management problems and earn CPD units at the same time?
- Join Me At The Money Summit And Wealth Expo 2016 (Get Early Bird Rates Until April 22)
- Do You Want Passive Income Thru Real Estate? Join Centro Maven’s Real Estate Entrepreneurship Seminar on October 3, 2015
- Video 4 Is Live – The “BIG PICTURE” of the Real Estate Investing Process
- Giveaway: Win 2 Free Tickets For The 8th Money Summit and Wealth Expo (Deadline: July 9, 2015)
- See You At The 8th Money Summit And Wealth Expo On July 17-18, 2015
- Congratulations to the 3 Winners For The Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing Seminar Giveaway!
- Las Pinas 120-Unit Real Estate Seminar & Training for 2015 Real Estate Brokers Exam Starts October 25, 2014