For those looking for a softcopy of the Buena Mano Q4-2011 Luzon, and Visayas and Mindanao catalogs, this is it! I was finally able to create a scanned copy of the catalogs and they are now ready for download.
Please take note that since these catalogs are for Q4-2011, and it is already December 2011, it is highly possible that these catalogs contain foreclosed properties that are already sold. Because of this, you need to verify the availability by calling the designated person-in-charge in the catalogs DIRECTLY.
If you are looking for Metro Manila foreclosed properties, checkout the Buena Mano Q4-2011 Greater Metro Manila Area catalog.
These catalogs for the Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao areas complete the Q4-2011 batch from Buena Mano.
Download the Buena Q4-2011 Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao catalogs
Just click on the images below to download the catalogs:
Source: Buena Mano Property Sales and Leases. (You can get a printed copy of these catalogs in most BPI and BPI Family Savings Bank branches for free!)
Don’t forget to call Buena Mano DIRECTLY if you have any inquiries with regards to these bank acquired assets from the Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao areas.
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker License No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an accredited real estate broker of Buena Mano Property Sales and Leases.
Tagged with: Acquired assets, Bank Foreclosed Properties, bpi foreclosed properties, Buena Mano, Buena Mano, buena mano acquired assets, buena mano foreclosed properties, buena mano q4-2011, green tag, Green Tag properties, luzon foreclosed properties, Negotiated Sale, red tag, red tag properties, visayas foreclosed properties, Yellow Tag, Yellow tag properties
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- 2,491 BSP foreclosed properties for negotiated sale (June 2021)
- 139 EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale (June 2021)
- (5th Update) 5,526 Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Auction + Negotiated Sale Listings
- 336 China Bank Savings Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 11,229 Bank of Commerce Foreclosed Properties in Q2-2021 Pricelists
- 1,093 BFS Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listing
- 341 Maybank Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide Listings
- 869 BDO Foreclosed Properties in June 2021 Nationwide List
- 71 SSS Foreclosed Properties for sale as of May 2021
- 475 Unionbank Foreclosed Properties in April 8, 2021 Sealed Bidding