March 2015 is turning out to be a very busy month for PNB as another public sealed bidding of foreclosed properties (includes Pampanga and Tarlac) will take place on March 18, 2015, 2:00pm, at the PNB Angeles Branch, 730 Sto. Rosario St., Angeles City, Pampanga. You may download the complete listing below.
Here are some properties included in the sealed bidding
For a copy of the BIDDING TERMS OF REFERENCE, Email: [email protected] | Trunklines: (02) 891-6040 / 526-3131 loc. 4290
* Acceptance of bids will be on March 18, 2015, 2:00 PM , at PNB Angeles Branch.
* The winning bidder shall be based on the complying bid with the highest net proceeds to the Bank and in accordance with the Terms of Reference
* Sale is in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the PNB Purchase Proposal
* In the event that the highest complying bidder fails to comply with the specified payment terms on the Purchase Proposal, the deposit shall be forfeited as penalty
* DEPOSIT: 10% OF OFFER PRICE – (CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK only)
* The Bank reserves the right at anytime to pull out or update status of the properties in the event discrepancies are found.
* Inadvertent misprints shall not alter the property’s factual condition nor shall they be deemed as a misrepresentation of the property
* PRICE & STATUS OF THE PROPERTIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
* PROPERTIES FOR SALE ARE ON AN “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”. Prior to the bidding, bidders are advised to exercise due
diligence on the physical and legal conditions of the property.
* Brokers/Referrers of bidders need to be present during the bidding to be eligible for commission
Terms of payment
A. For REGULAR SALE
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 5 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 5 to 10 years
B. For PABAHAY BONANZA Program
(properties 5M & below; with 20% deposit requirement)
– fixed 6% interest rate up to 10 years
– fixed 8% interest rate up to 10 to 20 years
Download the list of PNB foreclosed properties in Pampanga and Tarlac
You may download the list of PNB foreclosed properties in Pampanga and Tarlac that are for sale through public auction on March 18, 2015 below.
Reminder: Please contact PNB directly for more details with regard to this public bidding and any of the properties included. Thank you for understanding.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. We won’t be able to attend this auction. Again, please contact PNB directly for more details. Thank you.
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to email alerts to get notified when we publish the new listings.
Tagged with: foreclosed properties in pampanga, foreclosed properties in tarlac, PNB, pnb foreclosed properties, public sealed bidding