I just received these updated listings of Banco De Oro or BDO foreclosed properties for sale in the Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao areas through e-mail, courtesy of Ms. Mary Jean Reyes of BDO Asset Management Group. More than 500 foreclosed properties all over the Philippines are included in these listings.
Do keep in mind that this is not a public auction and the BDO acquired assets on the listings are for negotiated sale. Please continue reading below for more details.
The minimum required downpayment is 30% of the selling price, with the balance payable through bank financing.
A reservation fee of 5% is required when making offers, which is refundable just in case the offer is disapproved. If the offer is approved, the reservation fee will form part of the downpayment which means only an additional 25% would be needed. Interest rates are based on prevailing rates at the time of the purchase/availment.
Please take note of the following:
- Prices are negotiable, subject to Bank’s approval.
- Sale shall be on “as is where is” basis.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- all offers are subject to Management approval.
- Interest rates are based on prevailing rate at time of availment.
- Lease offers welcome for all condominium units listed except those under “With Authority to Sell”. Please call for price.
- Where applicable, prices are exclusive of VAT
BDO foreclosed properties for sale
Just click on the following to download the complete list of BDO foreclosed properties for sale for each respective area.
- Metro Manila (updated as of April 28, 2010)
- Luzon (updated as of April 28, 2010)
- Visayas (updated as of April 20, 2010)
- Mindanao (updated as of April 20, 2010)
For more details
For more information about any of the BDO acquired assets for sale, you may contact BDO directly through the following:
- Visit BDO’s office at : BDO Asset Management Group / Sales Department 2/F Equitable Bank Tower, 8751 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
- Call MARY JEAN V. REYES – 0917-8515802 / 7027038
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Broker License #: 20056
Follow me in twitter:http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Like this in Facebook:Foreclosure Philippines facebook page
Text by Jay Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.
PS. Are you a new visitor? Click here NOW to start learning more about foreclosure investing in the Philippines and don’t forget to subscribe to e-mail alerts and get notified of new listings of bank foreclosed properties, public auction schedules, and real estate investing tips.