This is the invitation to bid for a public auction of foreclosed properties by Pag-IBIG Davao Housing Hub on August 12, 2016. All of these foreclosed house and lots are priced below Php800,000.
This list contains thirty one (31) properties, which can be purchased via cash, installment, or through a Pag-IBIG Housing loan. More details below.
Jump to a section
Invitation to bid
Home Development Mutual Fund
Davao Housing Hub
Pryce Tower Condominium, Pryce Business Park
JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
INVITATION FOR PUBLIC AUCTION
August 12. 2016
The Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-lBIG FUND) Davao Housing Hub committee on Disposition of Acquired Assets shall conduct a SECOND (2nd) PUBLIC AUCTION for the following ACQUIRED RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES on August 12, 2016 11:01 AM at JOLLIBEE GENSAN PARTY AREA , NATIONAL HIGHWAY , GENERAL SANTOS CITY. A PRE-BID CONFERENCE will be conducted on the same date at 9:00 AM.
List of foreclosed properties
Location of properties: GENERAL SANTOS, KORONADAL, SURALLAH, T’BOLI, POLOMOLOK, AND TUPI
Note: I reformatted the original list so it can fit in the table below, which is search-able (just type in the search box to search/filter the foreclosed properties)
|BLK||LOT||DESCRIPTION||LOT AREA||FLOOR AREA||MINIMUM BID PRICE|
|01||05||04||Dona Soledad Phase II Labangal General Santos||138.00||63.00||644,058.00|
|02||15||06||Dona Soledad Phase II Labangal General Santos||120.00||35.75||411 597.00|
|03||24||01||Dona Soledad Phase II Labangal General Santos||122.00||45.00||479,790.00|
|04||24||10||Dona Soledad Phase II Labangal General Santos||122.00||35.75||423,540.00|
|05||33||19||Dona Soledad Phase II Labangal General Santos||120.00||45.00||475 740.00|
|06||04||30||Dona Soledad Phase IIIB Labangal General Santos||120.00||35.75||394,740.00|
|07||13||11||Dona Soledad Phase IIIB Labangal General Santos||120.00||36.00||419 526.00|
|08||14||02||Dona Soledad Phase IIIB Labangal General Santos||120.00||65.00||507,240.00|
|09||20||15||Dona Soledad Phase VI Labangal General Santos||120.00||53.50||726,651.00|
|10||09||12||Exodus Land Apopong General Santos||110.00||42.00||455,776.20|
|AGAN HOMES EAST|
|11||06||12||Agan Homes East Phase I Santa Cruz Koronadal||120.00||36.00||417,510.00|
|12||03||05||Agan Homes East Phase II Santa Cruz Koronadal||143.00||42.00||535,887.00|
|13||03||06||Agan Homes East Phase II Santa Cruz Koronadal||143.00||42.00||516,807.00|
|14||06||26||Villa Agreda Phase I Sto. Nino Koronadal||118.00||30.00||446,634.00|
|15||17||13||Villa Agreda Phase I Sto. Nino Koronadal||120.00||50.00||426,753.00|
|16||26||11||Villa Agreda Phase I Sto. Nino Koronadal||180.00||60.00||644,814.00|
|AGAN HOMES NORTH|
|17||04||11||Agan Homes North Morales Koronadal||125.00||42.00||645,503.40|
|18||05||03||Sueno Village Phase II Morales Koronadal||120.00||42.00||346,680.00|
|19||16||09||Victory Homes Matulas Koronadal||173.00||60.00||779,490.00|
|20||01||38||Agan Homes Surallah Poblacion Surallah||130.00||36.00||245,610.00|
|21||03||20||Agan Homes Surallah Poblacion Surallah||130.00||36.00||299,430.00|
|22||04||07||Agan Homes Surallah Poblacion Surallah||143.00||42.00||366,345.00|
|23||08||20||Agan Homes Surallah Poblacion Surallah||166.00||56.00||433,260.00|
|24||09||05||Agan Homes Surallah Poblacion Surallah||143.00||36.00||296,955.00|
|25||01||03||Baytan Homes Poblacion T'boli||109.00||30.00||347,481.00|
|26||05||04||Baytan Homes Poblacion T'boli||120.00||45.00||567,810.00|
|SAN GABRIEL HOMES|
|27||07||11||San Gabriel Homes Phase I Poblacion Polomolok||120.00||33.65||408,830.40|
|28||07||12||San Gabriel Homes Phase I Poblacion Polomolok||120.00||43.65||437,720.40|
|29||07||12||San Gabriel Homes Phase II Poblacion Polomolok||120.00||52.00||537,399.00|
|30||07||13||San Gabriel Homes Phase II Poblacion Polomolok||120.00||33.65||397,310.40|
|TUPI PILOT SUBDIVISION|
|31||06||12||Tupi Pilot Subdivision Poblacion Tupi||97.50||30.25||195,394.50|
- Interested parties are required to secure copies of: (a) INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS and (b) OFFER TO BID from the office of the Acquired Assets Management and Disposition Unit of the HDMF, LMRD, Davao Housing Hub, 4th Floor, Pryce Tower Condominium, Pryce Business Park, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City, or from the HDMF Gensan Members Services Branch, EJ Yomon Bldg.• Santiago Boulevard, General Santos City or HDMF Koronadal Members Services Branch, Ground Floor, JYSL Bldg cor Balmores Arellano Sts, Koronadal City, South Cotabato or at HDMF Polomolok Members Services Branch, Jewi Mart Enterprises Bldg., Cannery Road Sanchez Subdivision, Polomolok, South Cotabato.
- Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis and the winning bidder shall take possession of the property without seeking assistance from HDMF office upon signing of the contract.
- All interested buyers are encouraged to inspect the property/ies before tendering their offer/s. The list of the properties may be viewed at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/aa/.
(Note: web address corrected by Jay Castillo)
- Sealed proposals in triplicate (3) copies shall be received by the Committee on Disposition of Acquired Assets at JOLLIBEE GENSAN PARTY AREA, NATIONAL HIGHWAY, GENERAL SANTOS CITY starting at 10:30 AM but not later than 11:00 AM on the scheduled date; the said proposals shall be opened immediately in the presence of the committee and attending bidders. No proposals shall be accepted by the committee earlier or later than the scheduled time and date.
- The Bid Offer shall not be lower than the minimum bid set by the Fund.
- Each bid proposal shall be accompanied by a BIDDER‘S BOND either in CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK issued by any commercial bank, payable to Pag-lBIG Fund for an amount equivalent to 10% of the BID OFFER or the BIDDER may opt to pay the BOND starting on AUGUST 10, 2016 at the Cash Division, Ground Floor, Pryce Tower, Bajada Davao City or at the HDMF Gensan Members Services Branch, EJ Yomon Bldg. Santiago Boulevard, General Santos City, or HDMF Koronadal Members Services Branch, Ground Floor, JYSL Bldg cor Balmores-Arellano Sts., Koronadal City and attach the original Pag-lBIG FUND Receipt (PFR) to the bid proposal. The BOND shall serve as down payment of the winning bidder.
- Payment of the remaining ninety percent (90%) bid offer balance may either be thru any of the following modes:
- Cash – on which the approved purchase price shall be paid not later than thirty (30) calendar days from date of receipt of Notice of Award (NOA).
- Installment basis – on which payment shall be in equal monthly installment inclusive of interest and provided the chosen payment term shall not exceed twelve (12)
- Pag-lBIG Housing Loan – payment shall be in the form of monthly amortizat ion based on the approved loan term, which may be up to a maximum of thirty (30) years with the following considerations:
- Loan approval and term shall be subject to eligibility requirements stipulated under the Pag-lBIG End-User Home Financing Program guidelines;
- The loan amount shall be the bidder’s bid offer, net of the 10% downpayment;
- In case the housing loan application has been disapproved, the 10% bidder’s bond shall be forfeted in favor of the Fund.
- The buyer shall be required to file his Pag-lBIG housing loan application and complete documentary requirements and pay the following incidental expenses within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of the Notice of Approval of Sale:
- Processing fee of Three Thousand Pesos (P 3,000.00);
- Equity, if applicable;
- One year advance insurance premiums (sales redemption insurance as well as fire and allied peril insurance);
- In case the Bid Offer. net of the ten percent (10%) bid bond is still higher than the appraisal Value of the property, the amount in excess of the appraisal value shall be treated as equity. It shall be paid by the buyer within thirty (30) calendar days upon receipt of Notice of Loan Approval.
- Original Borrowers who wish to participate on the Sealed Public Auction SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED to bid thru housing loan availment They may only bid thru cash or installment basis.
- The Bidders shall be present at the opening of bids. Bidders may designate their Authorized Representative provided they shall issue the following documents:
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for individual-bidder
- Secretary’s Certificate for company-bidder
- The Opening of Bids shall commence from 11:01 AM until completion.
- The bidder who offers the highest bid shall be declared as the In case there is only one (1) complying bidder for a particular property, he shall be automatically declared as the winning bidder.
- In case of a tied highest bid, it shall be resolved by applying the following order of preference:
- Mode of Payment (Cash over Installment over Housing Loan);
- Time of entry
If there is still a tie, it shall be resolved immediately by an open auction between/among the tied highest Bidders .
- The non-winning bidders’ respective bid bonds shall be returned to them immediately together with an acknowledgement receipt once a winning bidder has been declared.
- If the winning bidder tails or refuses to push through with the purchase of the property, or fails to pay in full the remaining balance within 30 calendar days from receipt of the Notice of Award (NOA), he shall lose his right as winning bidder and the 10% bidder’s bond shall be forfeited in favor of the Fund.
- Interested parties may visit the ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSITION UNIT or contact tel 224-4733. You may also email your inquiries for further details at email@example.com.
HDMF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN, OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
FERMIN A. STA TERESA JR.
OVP Home Lending Operations
Committee on Disposition of Acquired Assets
Instruction to bidders
Offer to bid
Download Invitation To Bid
You may download a copy of the invitation to bid for offline viewing using the link below:
Source: Pag-IBIG official website
For more details, please contact Pag-IBIG directly through the contact details specified in each of the listings above. You may also download the official forms directly from Pag-IBIG’s website.
P.S. If you like to receive more listings like this, you may also subscribe to e-mail alerts to get notified when we publish new listings.