*Last updated on March 20, 2013.
Here’s a listing of all Philippine bank websites that have their listings of foreclosed properties for sale available online.
The links on the table below will lead you to the specific page where you can find the listings of bank foreclosed properties for each individual bank.
Bank foreclosed properties are also referred to as bank acquired assets, Real and Other Properties Owned or Acquired (ROPOA), Real and Other Properties Acquired (ROPA), bank owned properties, bank repossessed properties, and Real Estate Owned (REO) so don’t be confused if these websites refer to them differently.
Take note that this list currently excludes now includes rural banks, universal, commercial, and thrift banks that have websites and have their listings of foreclosed properties online. If you want to start investing in foreclosures by looking for bargain bank owned properties and cheap foreclosures for sale, this is a good place to start. Some banks even include their inventory of bank repossessed cars in their bank owned property listings.
This “Ultimate” list Philippine Bank Websites will be regularly checked and I will also update it once I find new websites here in the Philippines that have properties foreclosed by banks online. Please do let me know if you encounter any broken links or if you happen to know a bank website that is not listed here that contains their foreclosed listings so I can add it here as well. Thanks.
List of Philippine bank websites with online listings of foreclosed properties
- Allied Bank
- AMA Bank
- Asia United Bank (AUB)
- Banco de Oro Unibank Inc. (BDO)
- Bangko Pangasinan
- Bank of Commerce
- Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)
- Buena Mano
- China Banking Corporation
- City State Savings Bank
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP)
- Equicom Savings Bank
- East West Banking Corporation
- GSIS Family Bank
- Insular Rural Bank
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Luzon Development Bank
- Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank)
- MVSM Bank
- Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCom)
- Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC)
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank)
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Premiere Bank (Security Bank Savings)
- Rang-Ay Bank
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- RCBC Savings Bank (RSB)
- Robinsons Bank
- Rural Bankers Association Of The Philippines
- Security Bank Corporation
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- The Real Bank (A Thrift Bank) Inc.
- Union Bank of the Philippines (Unionbank)
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- United Overseas Bank Philippines
*Please report broken links by leaving a comment below.
- December 14, 2012 – Deleted Manila Bank – redirects to China Bank’s website
- November 22, 2012 – Deleted Asiatrust Development bank and added AUB, LDB, and UCPB
- March 20, 2013 – Deleted Banco San Juan, Updated CityState Savings Bank
If you are looking for other lending institutions like the Home Guaranty Corporation (HGC), Pag-IBIG Fund, National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (NHMFC), and GSIS, you may visit my post about the Philippine Housing Fair 2009.
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: ForeclosurePhilippines.com Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.